Do you like what you see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: May 13 June 10, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Full Slip + Lenti + Quarter Slip with Lenticular Magnet) (Pre-order April 15, 2016 - Order Limit: One Click x 1, Full Slip x 2, Lenticular x 2)
Price: $48.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $145.99 (One Click)
HDN GB: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run (Total 2,500): Full Slip - 700 copies, numbered. Lenticular Slip - 900 Copies, numbered
One Click is 3 Steelbooks (Full+Lenti+Lenti Magnet) - 300 Copies, numbered
Lenti Magnet Steelbook only available with the One-Click
SteelBook will be full gloss finish with awesome embossing/debossing and everything else the community strives for

one.jpg lenti.jpg full.jpg

SteelBook Render
12825305_172701839777369_813276042_n.jpg

Lenticular | Full Slip
Manta_MOS_3DBD2016_Lenticular_Slip.png Manta_MOS_3DBD2016_Full_Slip.png Manta_Lab_MOS_Full_Slip_Packshot_Overview.png
SteelBook Overview Render
12822870_174389092941977_299060227_o.jpg

Lenticular WIP Render

Lenti Magnet (idea is to have it look like its part of the steel so the flow goes from the front image to the back)

- Region Free (A,B,C)
- 2D + 3D Blu-ray Disc
- Video: 1080P HD 2.4:1
- 3D Feature Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio: English 7.1, Dolby Digital: Mandarin 5.1, Thai 5.1, Polish 5.1 & Turkish 5.1
- 3D Subtitles: Cantonese, Complex Chinese, English, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Thai, Turkish & Polish
- 2D Feature Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio: English 7.1, Dolby Digital: Czech 5.1, Polish 5.1 & Thai 5.1
- 2D Subtitles: Cantonese, Complex Chinese, English, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Thai, European Portuguese, Slovenian, Serbian, Polish, Hebrew, Greek, Czech, Croatian & Arabic
- All editions come with Booklet, Character Cards(5ea), Post Cards(4ea), Tip-on, Exclusive numbering sticker and Exclusive release sticker.

12670498_1051868664923241_8424938282118420356_n.png

12974523_1053304964779611_3202597977664484170_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
$48.99 + Shipping ! Damn .. Some retailers for sure are taking us and our hobby for a ride. I maybe in the minority here and I know I have a choice not to buy it .. and I wont .. but damn .. these are eBay prices !

Reactions: lgans316
$48.99 + Shipping ! Damn .. Some retailers for sure are taking us and our hobby for a ride. I maybe in the minority here and I know I have a choice not to buy it .. and I wont .. but damn .. these are eBay prices !
Um, not really. Blufans and HDZ releases run about the same. Maybe you're just not used to purchasing these types of releases? I personally cannot wait!!

Freedom of speech is limited for some of us on this forum. T

With all these limitations on your account and your ability to speak freely, you are still able to rise up against the establishment, the aristocracy, and make those hard worked and little appreciated fingers type away all the live long day. :confused:

Rise! Rise up all you residents of Flanders and join with me, and let us revolt against those that continue to hold us down and impinge on our ability to buy high priced items at our discretion from foreign lands from people that love hand crafting things from metal with their own two hands, and to present to us these moving pictures that we may collective sit and enjoy!

149d5667ab4c4487de2342b8f498_grande.jpg

Limited! BWHAHAHA

With all these limitations on your account and your ability to speak freely, you are still able to rise up against the establishment, the aristocracy, and make those hard worked and little appreciated fingers type away all the live long day. :confused:

Rise! Rise up all you residents of Flanders and join with me, and let us revolt against those that continue to hold us down and impinge on our ability to buy high priced items at our discretion from foreign lands from people that love hand crafting things from metal with their own two hands, and to present to us these moving pictures that we may collective sit and enjoy!

149d5667ab4c4487de2342b8f498_grande.jpg

Limited! BWHAHAHA
:giggle::rofl::LOL:

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Aniv
Sorry in advance if this is a broken record query but if the preorder date for this is the 8th April, will the planned HDN GB still be starting this Friday?

Typically the GB host will set a time that works for them to go live. I would assume that @Aniv has already determined how many copies he has and what will be reserved for him and has already figured that out with the retailer - once that's known for sure, we'll update the OP with that info.

Would have liked to see a lower print run, especially for a #1. I really think about, if I should wait and get this from ebay.

Reactions: Aniv
Now I'm worried about commenting on this or passing feedback incase I get told to go and open my own shop and create my own steelbooks!!!

I hope their customer service are not like that!

If you call it a ripoff feel free to open your own shop. Gofundme has public funding options :D Sorry its not at the price point you like but it is what it is. They cannot lower it any further.

Will the 1-click come housed in a premium boxset @Aniv? I really hope so.... also can't wait to see the 1/4 slip, thanks for all Ur hard work and info mate.

If you call it a ripoff feel free to open your own shop. Gofundme has public funding options :D Sorry its not at the price point you like but it is what it is. They cannot lower it any further.

I haven't seen the full package shots yet so I can't exactly say it's a "rip off" as you have stated but I can comment on the price if I'm not happy.
I'm not sure why your telling people to open their own shops just because they are not happy with something. Never known a retailer to come back with that or a "friend" of a retailer. feedback is key whether positive or negative and something you need to take on board whether your a new retailer or old.
Not by being petty and just telling customers to go away and make their own Steelbook.
Sorry but I've not got the ump with you or trying to cause an argument but that reply to Igans earlier was childish

$49 plus shipping? That's a joke for a catalogue release. Your looking at nearly $80 with shipping to the UK, forget it these companies are just exploiting people and this is one of the reasons I'm out of the game now.

I haven't seen the full package shots yet so I can't exactly say it's a "rip off" as you have stated but I can comment on the price if I'm not happy.
I'm not sure why your telling people to open their own shops just because they are not happy with something. Never known a retailer to come back with that or a "friend" of a retailer. feedback is key whether positive or negative and something you need to take on board whether your a new retailer or old.
Not by being petty and just telling customers to go away and make their own Steelbook.
Sorry but I've not got the ump with you or trying to cause an argument but that reply to Igans earlier was childish

feedback can be provided without using the term ripoff, why are we arguing? Its pretty simple either you choose to buy it or not. There is no hard and fast rule that you need to have every steelbook ever released.

$49 plus shipping? That's a joke for a catalogue release. Your looking at nearly $80 with shipping to the UK, forget it these companies are just exploiting people and this is one of the reasons I'm out of the game now.

Where did you get your numbers from? Its $ (49+ 12 + 2+ PP fees ) unless you pay me in cash and there will be no PP fees. I dont think it adds up to $80.

Reactions: Azur87