Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
81C75xagCkL._SL1500_.jpg

CLICK LINKS BELOW TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA - 50,000 total

CANADA - 10,000 total

FRANCE:
Heard from my contacts the following tentative release information...

Release date: October 23rd, 2013
Order link: FNAC.com
INDIA

ITALY

SOUTH KOREA

TAIWAN

SOUTH AFRICA

AUSTRALIA

HONG KONG

FINLAND

NORWAY

POLAND

MEXICO

GREECE

Last edited:
Finally caved in and bought it, I wasnt hugely impressed with it at the cinema but I suspect its a film I will grow to like more in time and with repeated viewings and would regret not picking up a nice edition....And it arrived today but the perspex stand is broken :( the little 'V' at the bottom that supports the bottom of the tin is snapped in half ..oddly the only thing in the set thats damaged so I suspect it was damaged prior to packing, not done in transit ...but Ive just emailed Amazon and got a reply straight back saying there is a replacement on its way priority shipping, so hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week

Aside from the broken bit, the 2 parts of the stand dont seem to fit together very well...anyone else's have this problem?

Aside from the broken bit, the 2 parts of the stand dont seem to fit together very well...anyone else's have this problem?

In my case...it is not so bad, but quality of the cuts inside makes me think that Conan with his big sword was working on this one.

Attachments

• Barbaric_Cuts.jpg
    Barbaric_Cuts.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: Bobthesub
Should have ordered it from Amazon.ca they don't mess about with shipping! :(

yea they use dhl and you'd have it in 2/3 days but their packaging is absolutely shocking, just got mad max trilogy with outer tin case this past week and it was shipped in a jiffy bag, arrived wrecked an had to get a refund, same with scream 4 giftset boxset last year, arrived twice in a jiffy bag wrecked....

Imo dont ever use amazon.ca for sets easily damaged, only ammary cases...

Ordered this on the 19th from Amazon US & still not here! :angry:

Did you go with the pre paid customs option? (AmazonGlobal Expedited) Thats what I went with ..posted last Thursday, arrived on Tuesday...the stand was damaged so I emailed Amazon on Tuesday night and the replacement copy arrived on Thursday morning! ...sorry to rub it in lol

I purchased this at $23.99 AUS from JBHIFI online, with very reasonable shipping to the UK on the 9th of January thanks to a post by Taher in the limited edition price drop thread, and to my surprise it turned up this morning.

5 days to process, ship and deliver the item half way around the world and it arrives quicker and in better condition than many Zavvi/amazon uk packages.

This is a great set and it was very well packed, quickly shipped and under £18 total price. To boot it was marked as gift with the stated value not including shipping, meaning it snuck in under the customs limit. Very happy man I am.

Thanks again taher.

Oh by the way this is numbered and limited to 16,000, mine was around 9000 I couldn't find the info on the thread about how limited the Australian version is.

The plastic stand broke, and the tin was annoying so I threw it out. But I put the 3D disc in my Steelbook case, and keep the cardboard on the shelf with 2 DVD copies in it. ;)