Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled (Collector's Set) [USA/CA]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Official site: Avengers Assembled Phase One
Release date: {param} Spring 2013 (April 2nd, 2013)

NEW PRICE: 149.99$
Amazon.com
Amazon.ca
Amazon.ca bilingual edition

50ad0c8c4fcc2.jpg

On April 2, 2013, fans will be able to immerse themselves in every aspect of Marvel’s elite Super Heroes with this limited-edition, 10-Disc "Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One Collection." Complete with glowing Tesseract, this exciting collection includes stunning Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray presentations of Marvel’s "The Avengers," "Captain America: The First Avenger" and "Thor," as well as Blu-ray versions of "Iron Man," "Iron Man 2" and "The Incredible Hulk" in exclusive collectible packaging.
Folder Contents from the "Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One Collection"

In addition to possessing level 7 security clearance, fans will also be granted special access to S.H.I.E.L.D.’s most confidential archives, including a top-secret Bonus Disc filled with never-before-seen deleted scenes, extended scenes, featurettes and more, including "And Then Shawarma After" featurette. Also featuring exclusive memorabilia (prop reproductions and artifacts) from the motion pictures, the must-own "Marvel’s Cinematic Universe: Phase One – Avengers Assembled Collection" will verify owners status as the world’s greatest authority on the Marvel Super Hero mythos! We've also added new bonus material--an exclusive inside look at "Marvel's Iron Man 3" and other films from Phase Two of the Marvel Cinematic Universe!
FAQ:
I've ordered it a few months ago at X price, will the retailer charge me more/current price?
Answer:No. Pre-order price is guaranteed with Amazon and other retailers.
Larger image:
81NMa8jvuML._AA1500_.jpg

Old infos:
Marvel Announcement:
We are sorry to inform you that there will be a delay in the availability of the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One – Avengers Assembled Collection. Originally, the Collection was to be available on September 25, 2012, but unfortunately we are now unable to make that date. We are currently working with Marvel to identify the exact date when the Collection will be available, but we expect it to be during Spring, 2013. The Collection will come in a new briefcase and include even more than the content and features that were first advertised. We know that you are disappointed in this delay, and we are working hard to get your Collection to you as soon as possible. We will have an updated announcement for you in the coming weeks which will include actual timing and final details about the Collection. Once again, we apologize for the delay and hope that when you do receive the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One – Avengers Assembled Collection, you will enjoy it as much as Marvel enjoyed creating it.
Price: {param} $139.96
Amazon.com
Amazon.ca

Contains 10 discs. ;)
• Marvel’s The Avengers (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Captain America: The First Avenger (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Thor (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray)
• The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray)
• Iron Man (Blu-ray)
• Bonus Disc - “The Phase One Archives” (Blu-ray)
• Collectible packaging with exclusive memorabilia from the Marvel Cinematic Universe
View attachment 10716
marvel_phase_one1.jpg

Video preview:
#t=0s]

HDN Exclusive Pics-thanks domalorite!

Attachments

• 50ad0c8c4fcc2.jpg
    50ad0c8c4fcc2.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 592
  • 81NMa8jvuML__AA1500_.jpg
    81NMa8jvuML__AA1500_.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 459
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 426
Last edited by a moderator:
10 discs... hum... all Avengers movies in it?
IM: x2
Hulk: x1
IM2: x2
Thor: x1
CA: x1
Avengers: x2 + bonus disc?

I saw the listing last night and thought that perhaps it would include all the avengers plus the actual Avengers movie. Otherwise what could the other 8 discs include? lol

Any ideas yet as to what this actually is?

Nope, there's no studio official announcement yet. The movie just came out less than about a month ago. You probably won't know full details until a month or two from now. These are early listings.

Perhaps something might leak sooner, but nothing official from the studio as of right now.

It is a fake, I designed it. I'm glad bapeixoto clued you guys in. Seems someone likes to erase my name and website from the images, which is usually the dead giveaway.