Custom Blu-ray Packaging Designs Discussion Thread

Apr 6, 2011
Hi All,

I've started a new thread as I know that there are a few very talented individuals that create/suggest their own designs. This will avoid losing those designs, and allow Steelbook fans to comment and share opinions about them-Digitalbabe.

If you find others, and pics, please post.

This thread is to allow a space to discuss alternate designs for Blu-Ray releases that have been suggested/spotted on the web.

Enjoy!
DB

I'm glad you guys like it. I got booted from another BD forum for daring to mention or even show images of my Blu-Ray case designs. Not a very welcoming place those forums! So weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cf-welcome to the forum. New thread created.

Good idea DB!

I think we can also use this thread to show custom inside artwork that you might print (that some of our members do a great job with), and things of that sort.

Oh I get you now. I thought this was BD forums all over again. I thought my post got pulled for saying hi.

Welcome to the forums!

Reactions: cflgamer
Thanks Ap-no prob-I linked the other threads we had on this topic in OP. They are all a bit different so I did not want to merge them. But definitely unique and creative projects out there!:oohyeah:

DB

Dave, your stuff is legendary mate. Have you ever got any of your ideas to production?

Have you thought about going on Dragon's den?

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

P.S this is a great forum for 'freedom of speech', within reason of course, so enjoy your stay.

Very nice Dave. You'll have to give us a heads up when a design of yours makes retail. :eek:

Dave-this gives whole new meaning to "thinking outside of the box"-the regular old boring retail box, that is, haha! Congratulations on your "recruitment". I do hope you become a regular part of our community and continue to share news-as your confidentiality clauses allow. Welcome again!

Dave-this gives whole new meaning to "thinking outside of the box"-the regular old boring retail box, that is, haha! Congratulations on your "recruitment". I do hope you become a regular part of our community and continue to share news-as your confidentiality clauses allow. Welcome again!

Will do my best, but yes I am bound to NDAs and all that jazz.

Thanks for the thread - usually forbidden to newbies at most forums I have learned!

And thanks for the great welcome as well. I look forward to showing more work in the near future. :scat:

You know what's funny, I saw that JP one the other day while google image surfing and I couldnt view the site at work so I wrote his website down to check it out at home. Although I still havent checked it out, I still have the paper with your URL on it in my HT. :)

Welcome Dave