Marvel Collector Corps (Discussion Thread) [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
This statement was made by Brian Mariotti (President of Funko) last week about Marvel. It was made in the POP!s section of another forum by Mariotti himself.

"Keep your eyes on a special announcement coming directly from Marvel next week. Next week could one of the most epic weeks in the history of Marvel and Funko." -Brian Mariotti

Anyone have a guess as to what it is? What are you hoping for?

NEXT BOX IS:
Cu3wdSHWIAAQPQZ.jpg

X-Men_Main_Box.png

Last edited:
Reactions: monsterzebra
@Flash That Dr.Strange box is actually a lot cooler then I thought it would be... I was trying to think of what they could possibly do that would make it worth getting.
The Pop looks really cool! The other stuff is just ok.

CAN'T WAIT FOR DEC BOX!!! X-MEN!!!! Any guesses on what might be in it? or what you would want in it?

@Flash That Dr.Strange box is actually a lot cooler then I thought it would be... I was trying to think of what they could possibly do that would make it worth getting.
The Pop looks really cool! The other stuff is just ok.

CAN'T WAIT FOR DEC BOX!!! X-MEN!!!! Any guesses on what might be in it? or what you would want in it?

Sadly of course I can't get any of these boxes :arghh:

But if I could pick I would love a new Logan pop as I was unable to get any of the previous ones. I would like a Logan and Jean Grey two pack or Magneto and Prof X two pack (either like older ones or younger ones)

I thought the yellow Doctor Strange was coming out already?

@Flash There is one... but not like that where he is levitating. Wonder if he is slightly transparent? They haven't done an unboxing video yet, have they?

For the xmen, I hope they do a really cool ice-man (like the dorbs one) that is clear.
9542_XMEN_3PACK_DORBZ_hires_large.jpg

We are already getting these:
Screen-Shot-2016-10-06-at-6.24.55-PM.png

Maybe a 6 inch Juggernaut?
Gambit!?
Rogue!?
...or one of my personal favs... AoA Blink! (that would be amazing, but it will never happen).

490284-5667788.jpg

Fingers crossed for TWO x-men pops in this... that would make my day.

DANG. I'm worried now... They announced that in the X-men box, it will have a Pop-Ride...
Which means it has to be the Blackbird, right? It has to be. It's the most iconic "ride" for the x-men.... But who in it? Would only make sense if it was beast... but we already got beast!
I want a NEW x-men character!!! :angry:

What do you guys think?

@Flash its hard to think of characters that they haven't done.
I'm guessing it will be a 2 pack like civil war. they will probably be figures that we already have... but just in a new pose.

Probably will cancel this box.

Reactions: Flash
@Flash its hard to think of characters that they haven't done.
I'm guessing it will be a 2 pack like civil war. they will probably be figures that we already have... but just in a new pose.

Probably will cancel this box.

I'm hoping for two single pops, but i guess you're right...
will cancel this one, too (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash
Even though some aren't great it makes me so :arghh: that people in the UK can't get any of these funko boxes, how difficult to ship them like pops to the UK :banghead:

Unboxing Video: (Spoilers)

CONTENTS:
Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 11.40.56 AM.png

Not a bad box. Better then what I thought it would be.

Last edited:
@apsmith21 They do say in the video its going to be a good one... so... fingers crossed.

I may wait and see a few more hints of what might be in it before ordering. Nice thing is its pretty easy to order old boxes if you missed any once you sign up again.

disappointed with the star lord dorbz given how huge it is. like the rocket pop and the t-shirt, but will probably cancel my subscription again soon...