Marvel Collector Corps (Discussion Thread) [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
This statement was made by Brian Mariotti (President of Funko) last week about Marvel. It was made in the POP!s section of another forum by Mariotti himself.

"Keep your eyes on a special announcement coming directly from Marvel next week. Next week could one of the most epic weeks in the history of Marvel and Funko." -Brian Mariotti

Anyone have a guess as to what it is? What are you hoping for?

I was just thinking about this and I am sorry but it's kinda irritating to anyone outside the US, as shipping and potentially customs on top is off putting.

Underground Toys is the UK distributer, could they not ship the boxes to them and then sell them from there?

Or even do their own similar box? :(

(Also with other countries outside the US)

Last edited:
Reactions: ty233
Glam shots of Carnage and Anti-Venom:
carnage-1024x773.png

antivenom-1024x703.png

Not sure if either of these will be in the next box... but its possible.

Glam shots of Carnage and Anti-Venom:

Not sure if either of these will be in the next box... but its possible.

I'm pretty sure one of them will be in the box in some sort... maybe a metallic version of Carnage?! PLEASE!! :D
But since they've stated that there will be a "real" exlusive in every box, they will have to add another villain at least... i'm very excited to see which one! :)

Will these two be available everywhere?

I mean I love groot I do and have an embarrassingly large amount of groot pops but no more

Korath would be good

A Pop Ride Milano could be really cool!
Korath seems to be the only other character that would make sense to do...
maybe Nova Prime... but I don't really want her.

I really hope its not a variant of an existing GotG Pops. Groot has been SO over done.
If they do something like "Prison GotG" I'll be very disappointed.

I honestly don't know what they would do for this box to get me really excited. They've made everything I can think of that's worth doing!

Reactions: Flash
A Pop Ride Milano could be really cool!
Korath seems to be the only other character that would make sense to do...
maybe Nova Prime... but I don't really want her.

I really hope its not a variant of an existing GotG Pops. Groot has been SO over done.
If they do something like "Prison GotG" I'll be very disappointed.

I honestly don't know what they would do for this box to get me really excited. They've made everything I can think of that's worth doing!

Well, i think we might have to stop thinking about the box having to be movie-related.
They could also do a Kitty Pride-Star Lord for example..
or something else Guardians-comic related. :)

Reactions: kaw
Found these online for villains box

Do not click the spoiler if you don't want to know :)

Apparently you get EITHER this one
image.jpg

or this one
image.jpg

bit underwhelming in comparison to previous, why not just give everyone either both pops or just the variant??

Reactions: kaw and brap88
Found these online for villains box

Do not click the spoiler if you don't want to know :)

Apparently you get EITHER this one
image.jpg

or this one
image.jpg

bit underwhelming in comparison to previous, why not just give everyone either both pops or just the variant??

I 100% agree with you. Why they went that route I have no idea!! (n)

Reactions: Flash
Ordered the previous 3 boxes together back on 25th September and finally received them today. Didn't get hit by customs either! The boxes arrived in fantastic condition as well considering they came from America. Villains box should arrive later this week as well.