Marvel SteelBooks WEA with all goodies?

How much would you pay for Marvel titles WEA Glossy / Debossed SteelBook with all goodies & no DISCs

• $25

Votes: 31 18.6%
  • $30

Votes: 50 29.9%
  • $35

Votes: 40 24.0%
  • $40

Votes: 46 27.5%

• Total voters
$25-30 less than what a full package would run. Those would be what the discs costs on release date from a normal retailer.
Discs dont cost $25-30 and we are talking about established movies not new releases. For example Weet Spider-Man was average $52, if you got a copy would you sell me everything except the discs for $27? :D

I don’t know since there have been so many Marvel steelbooks already and I’m perfectly happy with what I’ve got.

Now if we can get that treatment for movies that haven’t yet had a steelbook, or those that only have crappy ones, then I wouldn’t mind spending the money.

@Aniv would this be a serious thing or just an idea at the moment?

also one other question would this be from the start or picking up from movie X

cheers
basil :thumbs:

just bouncing ideas right now. See if its financially viable etc; The idea would be to make complete sets over time in no particular order. So for example all titles for Phase 1 or Phase 2 or Phase 3 first.

I certainly appreciate consistency in designs and packaging for sequels or movies in the same general timeline.

HDzeta did this for as low as 25-30 previously so I would like to see that range but we are talking blockbuster movies too

Ooh and are we talking 1clicks or just 1 edition only.

Yes but Zeta doesnt do Disney/Marvel and the mouse means $$$; maybe 3-4 editions per title. All an idea.

The good thing about this thread and the idea in general is that you know you can't go wrong as Aniv very much so appreciates quality products.
I like the idea of uniformity of complete phases.