Mary Poppins (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #15) [UK]

Aug 9, 2012
UK
Looks like the next one will be Mary Poppins !

Release date: March 10th, 2014
Purchase link: Mary Poppins
Price: £22.99
Notes: Spot gloss on Marry Poppins

For anyone that's missing Disney Movie Rewards points, just screenshot your order from Zavvi's website and send it over to Disney. They've already given me the 150 points that should be there :)
http://www.disneymovierewards.co.uk/member/missing-codes

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10899099-1390310999-761748.jpg

10899099-1390310999-761743.jpg

Specs:

Attachments

• mary1.jpg
    mary1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 459
Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. I actually won a free copy of the amaray from this site (Thanks HiDefNinja!). We'll have to see if its worth a second dip.

Last edited:
wow they putting live movies now in the disney collection? why was starship troopers, sixth sense and all the other disney titles not part of it? this is so random... i pass, canceled the whole disney wave now enough is enough.

Those titles are not technically Disney titles. Disney only releases select live action under the Disney brand. Touchstone, Buena Vista, Miramax, Dimension (although I don't think they own this brand any longer) are all under the Disney umbrella, but not official "Disney" titles.

wow they putting live movies now in the disney collection? why was starship troopers, sixth sense and all the other disney titles not part of it? this is so random... i pass, canceled the whole disney wave now enough is enough.

Those titles are not technically Disney titles. Disney only releases select live action under the Disney brand. Touchstone, Buena Vista, Miramax, Dimension (although I don't think they own this brand any longer) are all under the Disney umbrella, but not official "Disney" titles.

Yep what Jericho said. The only one Disney owns anymore is Touchstone. All the others have been sold to other companies.

100% purchase for me as I was planning to buy amaray and nearly did yesterday

Looking forward to seeing back and the inside artwork
Price drop and a active discount code that will work

The Price I say is only a placeholder price it should drop they usually do when they go officially live

my order will be canceled if I ordered it an hour ago ?

thx

Your order will still stand
but you can still cancel and reorder if price drops and you have a discount code to use

I ordered months ago a few when they were listed only as ? and there still active and updated with title info etc got them at great price and used a discount code

Keep your order until you see price drop or a code you can use

Reactions: TobinFrost
I think I like the artwork but the background colour is kinda bleak. . Are they trying to show the background as being Englands dreary sky colour over the rooftops?? I guess I'd prefer that to it being steelbook silver.. could have had a back ground with the fireworks or something a bit more colourful? I'm 50/50 on it right now. Do not like the price though, maybe it'll come down when it goes live properly. :dunno:

I think its cool it coming in steel cos a lot of ninjas have commented on wanting this:scat: