Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Mary Poppins Returns

Genre: Music

Director: Rob Marshall

Cast: Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Meryl Streep, Colin Firth, Emily Mortimer, Ben Whishaw, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Julie Walters, Pixie Davies, Nathanael Saleh, Joel Dawson, David Warner, Jeremy Swift, Bern Collaco, Jim Norton, Bernardo Santos, Kobna Holdbrook-Smith, Ian Conningham, Raj Awasti, Jag Patel, Fran Targ, Christian Dixon, Johanna Thea, Nina Kumar, David Gambier, Tarik Frimpong, Jonah Privett, Jeremy Azis, Calvin Chen

Release: 2018-12-25

Plot: In Depression-era London, a now-grown Jane and Michael Banks, along with Michael's three children, are visited by the enigmatic Mary Poppins following a personal loss. Through her unique magical skills, and with the aid of her friend Jack, she helps the family rediscover the joy and wonder missing in their lives.

[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
aY7lsvp9mK2SCHB5o59n4LWR8o9.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

What I want to know is will we be treated to a repeat of the worst cockney accent in movie history and will we get a murder count to outdo Cabet Cove!

Is this being made as part of that Disney 50 years ruling crap...... Are we going to be seeing every Disney classic from 1939 to the 60's being remade over the next few years?

Is this being made as part of that Disney 50 years ruling crap...... Are we going to be seeing every Disney classic from 1939 to the 60's being remade over the next few years?
I dont know about that but their live-action adaptations so far have been great. Cinderella, Maleficent, and Beauty and the Beast looks great as well. So i dont mind them.

Emily blunt is a good choice tbh and I won't hold judgment until I've seen it because so far their on a bit of a roll with Cinderella jungle book etc

Haven't seen Beauty and the beast yet

Plus I'm actually liking that they are making their animations into live actions

Wonder if this will include animation/ CGI (penguins for example) like the original and bedknobs

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database