Michael Jackson Dies

+1
The dude was a total whack-job but I think he was just weird, not a child molester..... aside from that though, he sold more than 750 million records!

As a kid, I had his "Moonwalker" VHS and I watched that thing so much that the cardboard box for it eventually fell apart. I loved that scene where they dance in the warehouse. Smooth Criminal has been my ringtone ever since I got my first cellphone years ago:D

Guys I think that it is undeniable the face of music was drastically altered by the existence of MJ - Can't take that away for sure.

But, was MJ really Bad? The issue wasn't really Black or White you know. A lot of the media tried to turn it around on him and give him hell but you know he told them all to Beat It. While the end of his career wasn't much of a Thriller, Another Part of Me wants to say he wasn't too keen if he was trying to be a Smooth Criminal. It is for certain that the Man in the Mirror is gone for Michael. Remember the time he lit his hair on fire? Ha! He couldn't keep that one In the Closet and it was made fun of all over the place. MJ always had a fun Jam once in awhile though that seemed like it was always Gone Too Soon. Really I think MJ just wanted to Heal the World.

Sorry, I just couldn't stop 'til I got enough! :hilarious:

Last edited:
LOL That was good one Alpha ;)

Anybody remember the video game?

sega-genesis-michael-jackson-moonwalker.jpg

I'm not bashing him and or accusing him of child molestation or anything. Things he has admitted are bad enough. Do you take naps with your friends children? I didn't think so and you know why? because it's just wrong. sure you didn't stick a finger in their ass but again, it's still just wrong. It's creepy and weird behaviour that can only lead to something worse down the road.

Rest in Peices Mike!

honestly thought rick was gonna cry last night on facebook :)

anyway dude was a musical legend back in the day not so much since the early 90's...but he was talented and its always a loss.

but in my opinion he looked ill for while and seeing him annouce the ocncerts for the uk he looked like something was wrong...i guess it was a matter of a time.

I wonder if the game will be rushed to PSN... if it can be.

I mean it was a bad game... but the CDs and vinyl are selling insanely.

In the wake of the passing of Michael Jackson, a comforting realization comes to light as his music soars through the charts.

In the last 24 hours, his albums and singles have taken over the Top Ten lists of almost every major music downloading site, including iTunes and Amazon.

As of now, Michael's biggest hits hold six top spots on the iTunes list of top ten songs and his 2005 five-disc retrospective release, The Essential Michael Jackson taking, the top album spot.

On Amazon, he's even more prevalent: the top 10 best-selling albums are currently all Jackson.

His music truly is timeless!

________
Fix ps3

Last edited:
I wonder if the game will be rushed to PSN... if it can be.

I mean it was a bad game... but the CDs and vinyl are selling insanely.

In the wake of the passing of Michael Jackson, a comforting realization comes to light as his music soars through the charts.

In the last 24 hours, his albums and singles have taken over the Top Ten lists of almost every major music downloading site, including iTunes and Amazon.

As of now, Michael's biggest hits hold six top spots on the iTunes list of top ten songs and his 2005 five-disc retrospective release, The Essential Michael Jackson taking, the top album spot.

On Amazon, he's even more prevalent: the top 10 best-selling albums are currently all Jackson.

His music truly is timeless!

i seen that coming this always happens. bad how everyone is kinda dumping on the charlie angels lady farrah focecet i probally messed that up:(

LMAO Alpha, classic.

Yeah I was playing that game today lol.

There is no doubt Michael Jackson was seriously ****** up. But he was more like a kid then an adult. If you look at him as if he were a child, he makes more sence. Sure its wrong for any adult to sleep with a child (just sleep!) and Michael Jackson shouldn't be an exception. But he really meant no harm, he wouldn't molest a child and he just wanted to feel like a kid again. I agree that it was still wrong of him and he should have grown up, but his intentions were good. He's still a good guy.

does it not seem strange that all of a sudden a man people where calling crazy 6 months back are all of a sudden give him mad respect and everything? i know is deserved but it just seems crazy that people are so fake

THE best music to come out of the 80's came from him. i use to have a little fisher price tape player and i remember listening to his music on it. i was really hoping that he had one more good album in him to release and i saw a report on foxnews that he has many recorded songs that were never released. i think it was 100 or more?

THE best music to come out of the 80's came from him. i use to have a little fisher price tape player and i remember listening to his music on it. i was really hoping that he had one more good album in him to release and i saw a report on foxnews that he has many recorded songs that were never released. i think it was 100 or more?

I will buy those if released for sure!!!

What if.....

remember when they were billing his next tour as the "biggest comeback tour ever". Well what would be the "Biggest comeback ever" anyway I asked myself. to come back from the dead of course. you think this is a publicity stunt? Think of all the extra tickets he would sell to the people that say "damn, I wish I could have seen him" and then all of a sudden he is alive and they can see him. That would be the coolest thing ever.

I know it's not the case but just imagine, hahaha.

What if.....

remember when they were billing his next tour as the "biggest comeback tour ever". Well what would be the "Biggest comeback ever" anyway I asked myself. to come back from the dead of course. you think this is a publicity stunt? Think of all the extra tickets he would sell to the people that say "damn, I wish I could have seen him" and then all of a sudden he is alive and they can see him. That would be the coolest thing ever.

I know it's not the case but just imagine, hahaha.

I think he would pay his debt and make enough to keep living good!