Michael Jackson Dies

What if.....

remember when they were billing his next tour as the "biggest comeback tour ever". Well what would be the "Biggest comeback ever" anyway I asked myself. to come back from the dead of course. you think this is a publicity stunt? Think of all the extra tickets he would sell to the people that say "damn, I wish I could have seen him" and then all of a sudden he is alive and they can see him. That would be the coolest thing ever.

I know it's not the case but just imagine, hahaha.

Well considering he sold out completely, it wouldn't make a difference. Still would be bad ass though!

What if.....

remember when they were billing his next tour as the "biggest comeback tour ever". Well what would be the "Biggest comeback ever" anyway I asked myself. to come back from the dead of course. you think this is a publicity stunt? Think of all the extra tickets he would sell to the people that say "damn, I wish I could have seen him" and then all of a sudden he is alive and they can see him. That would be the coolest thing ever.

I know it's not the case but just imagine, hahaha.

I think it would be rather disturbing if he did that to be honest and alot of poeple would be pissed off!!!!lol

None the less good idea.

I think he would pay his debt and make enough to keep living good!

he was never truly in debt, he owns the rights to the beatles ... it was always said, if he sold that ... he would then immediately be out of debt ... think it was valued at like 750million.

I will buy those if released for sure!!!

2pac has still over 50 songs not yet released, and I dont mean mixed **** , im talking real tupac songs.

Dont know if they will ever release tho, as he never watned them released and they are in pocession of one of the Outlaws and he said he would honor that and not release them.

2pac has still over 50 songs not yet released, and I dont mean mixed **** , im talking real tupac songs.

Dont know if they will ever release tho, as he never watned them released and they are in pocession of one of the Outlaws and he said he would honor that and not release them.

Yeah and he probably bumps them!! :mad:

Oh god i hope they never get released im fed up of hearing 2 pac songs get released let the man rest in peace. Just poeple trying to make money of his name still.

Oh god i hope they never get released im fed up of hearing 2 pac songs get released let the man rest in peace. Just poeple trying to make money of his name still.

I enjoy it, however when I was talking to his brother Mopreme he said of that last album ... there were only like 3 guys on it that Pac ever would've made music with besides his Outlaw homies and ofcourse the peeps he had already done music with. Pac wasnt the type to make music for money in the sense that'd he work with anyone. He did mention that he woulda made music with Luda.

oh btw, turns out ... just from music royalties alone MJ was worth 1.5 BILLION! HE owned alot more than just the beatles than I thought. Crazy.

Also a lot of unheard recordings found in his home! I want them now :cool:

It's being reported that he was working on 2 brand new albums in addition to the over 100 songs that were just never released.

I also heard they were recreating thriller in 3D but I don't know if it was finished...

lastly, they're bringing a play to broadway based on Thriller.
________
butt Webcams

Last edited: