Midsommar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: September 9, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥12,980
Group buy: hosted by Aniv (USA only)

DAC3F587-E0FD-42D4-8DB6-2BA42741AF99.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price reduced from 12980yen to 9717yen. There is an Amazon exclusive version that also has the 4K disc but for 8000yen...what the hell is the difference between these two versions?

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
if Amazon would pack and deliver undamaged I would even go for customs and all that BS. But knowing them they would ship in a paper jiffy envelope.

if Amazon would pack and deliver undamaged I would even go for customs and all that BS. But knowing them they would ship in a paper jiffy envelope.
amazon japan is known for their excellent packaging

they packed with a relatively hard box and they wrap the package inside with a cardboard and stick them to the inside of the box to prevent the items from moving about

can't get any better than that for a non premium steelbook retailer

Reactions: Lutzo
still last time i got damaged items with zero protection inside of the box. will know soon, my item was shipped via DHL

amazon japan is known for their excellent packaging

they packed with a relatively hard box and they wrap the package inside with a cardboard and stick them to the inside of the box to prevent the items from moving about

can't get any better than that for a non premium steelbook retailer
nope.. it was delivered in a *unpadded* papersleeve.. the Bonus Cards and Edition itself were strapped to a cardboard from only one side..

• Wow
Reactions: Tompa
I stand corrected then. Although I never experience what you wrote before. Maybe cuz I only buy steelbook from them
I had the same experience when ordering Midsommar and 2 other steelbooks subsequently. All packed perfectly and held by plastic within a large box, but I guess it is hit and miss as with most amazons, For me amazon.co.jp has always been the reliable exception to the rule!

Reactions: hatredhorror