Oct 18, 2018
Release date: September 9, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥12,980
Group buy: hosted by Aniv (USA only)

DAC3F587-E0FD-42D4-8DB6-2BA42741AF99.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 22, 2013
Price reduced from 12980yen to 9717yen. There is an Amazon exclusive version that also has the 4K disc but for 8000yen...what the hell is the difference between these two versions?

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles

Tompa

Premium Supporter
Nov 21, 2016
Croatia
if Amazon would pack and deliver undamaged I would even go for customs and all that BS. But knowing them they would ship in a paper jiffy envelope.

Nov 30, 2014
if Amazon would pack and deliver undamaged I would even go for customs and all that BS. But knowing them they would ship in a paper jiffy envelope.
amazon japan is known for their excellent packaging

they packed with a relatively hard box and they wrap the package inside with a cardboard and stick them to the inside of the box to prevent the items from moving about

can't get any better than that for a non premium steelbook retailer

Reactions: Lutzo

hatredhorror

(not actually) BANNED
Premium Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
Germany
amazon japan is known for their excellent packaging

they packed with a relatively hard box and they wrap the package inside with a cardboard and stick them to the inside of the box to prevent the items from moving about

can't get any better than that for a non premium steelbook retailer
nope.. it was delivered in a *unpadded* papersleeve.. the Bonus Cards and Edition itself were strapped to a cardboard from only one side..

• Wow
Reactions: Tompa
Sep 23, 2011
Germany
I stand corrected then. Although I never experience what you wrote before. Maybe cuz I only buy steelbook from them
I had the same experience when ordering Midsommar and 2 other steelbooks subsequently. All packed perfectly and held by plastic within a large box, but I guess it is hit and miss as with most amazons, For me amazon.co.jp has always been the reliable exception to the rule!

Reactions: hatredhorror