Midsommar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: September 9, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥12,980
Group buy: hosted by Aniv (USA only)

DAC3F587-E0FD-42D4-8DB6-2BA42741AF99.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah man I so want this but i just can’t afford it at the mo. Is this the lowest it’s been?

Reactions: MrSquifler
pretty much +- 100 yen afaik

I did a trial to see what it would cost me and it’s coming up as £60.14 to the U.K.
but much for me for now

B81C929B-36FA-47A3-A836-6352D8174000.jpeg

But I’ve also seen it mentioned to add the gift setting to a box and it will cost 314 yen more however I don’t see any option for a box. The options are just “none”, “gift wrapping” - in 3 colours and a “noshi sticker” with 3 options for thank you etc.

BA01A8F3-A2FC-4B3F-9BFC-D1BCB548148F.png

Not sure what I’m missing here

I did a trial to see what it would cost me and it’s coming up as £60.14 to the U.K.
but much for me for now

View attachment 504087

But I’ve also seen it mentioned to add the gift setting to a box and it will cost 314 yen more however I don’t see any option for a box. The options are just “none”, “gift wrapping” - in 3 colours and a “noshi sticker” with 3 options for thank you etc.

View attachment 504091

Not sure what I’m missing here
youre missing the display of your battery level :p

afaik any gift option will lead to your package being sent in a cardboard box.. theres no direct option to choose shipping in a box iirc

• Haha
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: milky and Flloydo
youre missing the display of your battery level :p

afaik any gift option will lead to your package being sent in a cardboard box.. theres no direct option to choose shipping in a box iirc
Yeah it died after I sent that LOL

ah ok. So you can choose any of them and it will arrive in a box

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Do you know what it’s sent in if you don’t have a gift box? Will the posters arrive separately or something?
well mine was sent in an unpadded papersleeve.. the posters and actual edition were strapped to a piece of cardboard inside the sleeve..

but others had their edition shipped in a box with bubblewrap inside.. so its quite the gamble apparently

£58 delivered to the UK isn't bad.. but I feel (like the Spider-Man FFH set) this could drop lower. Doesn't help that it doesn't have the same Dolby Vision Director's Cut disc as the US though :(

£58 delivered to the UK isn't bad.. but I feel (like the Spider-Man FFH set) this could drop lower. Doesn't help that it doesn't have the same Dolby Vision Director's Cut disc as the US though :(

Do you know how much roughly the Spider-Man (FFH) set dropped to in Stirling?

£58.20 (if I used Revolut conversion) is better than it was but still quite the chunk. Im still not massive on the steel either, hoping it will be better in hand but I do love that slip. If it was to drop further then I’d welcome that haha

Do you know how much roughly the Spider-Man (FFH) set dropped to in Stirling?

£58.20 (if I used Revolut conversion) is better than it was but still quite the chunk. Im still not massive on the steel either, hoping it will be better in hand but I do love that slip. If it was to drop further then I’d welcome that haha
JP SM FFH got to around £40 shipped with amazon's currency converter at one point a month or so ago. I was tempted at that price, owing the FAC there's no need, so I restrained myself :rofl:

Reactions: Flloydo
JP SM FFH got to around £40 shipped with amazon's currency converter at one point a month or so ago. I was tempted at that price, owing the FAC there's no need, so I restrained myself :rofl:

Ah ok, that’s not a bad price compared to what it originally was. Not bad at all

Yeah the FAC one is nice. Blufans soon too

Reactions: samdavies
Hi.. just received this..nice and quick. The packaging kept everything in order but it's taken a proper beating getting here. I've included some pictures so you can see the packaging used...
p.s it's a really nice edition but you already knew that!

Attachments

• 20210429_114520_resized.jpg
    20210429_114520_resized.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 20210429_114420_resized.jpg
    20210429_114420_resized.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 20210429_114603_resized.jpg
    20210429_114603_resized.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Haha..oops didn't see I'd left my feet in there!
You are right! The box was totally caved in and the slip just in a regular paper envelope (no bubble wrap). Luckily all in good shape..phew!

Reactions: CleverLoginName