Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #69) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 1, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: CZK 799 (Standard) - CZK 999 (FAC)
Note: FAC limited to 1001 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

mp-vizualizace-bs_v5-tagged-jpg.294996

16835740_1277083262408647_6517665617917802182_o.jpg

Last edited:
so why trashing only the Fullslip and ''worshiping Kimchi using same WWA Steel'' ? Which from your opinion WWA is probably Garbage as Eva isn't on front or back ?

Yes you are entitled to your Opinion, we all are !!! ... but there is crossing the line as well, which you did. No Need for Insults.

I crossed no lines! saying somethings garbage isn't an insult its an opinion! Some may not like it because they kiss FAC's bum! but they have made many garbage releases just to shift poor steels. They need to cut down by at least half their titles and only do WEA!

Yes the steel itself is poor to say the least

This movie was not that good for me so I am hesitant to own this edition. No WOW factor on the slip.

At 999 CZK, it is quite expensive, too.

Didn't Film Arena make a big deal of using new 3D technology for their lentis (Dredd)? But their recent ones have all been pretty poor.

Have they stopped using this new technique? Was it just an excuse to hike the prices or is it only used on slipcovers?

If they have implemented this new technique on their recent ones then they can go back to using the old one!! Recent lentis have, in my opinion, been terrible.

Didn't Film Arena make a big deal of using new 3D technology for their lentis (Dredd)? But their recent ones have all been pretty poor.

Have they stopped using this new technique? Was it just an excuse to hike the prices or is it only used on slipcovers?
That was for the E2 editions Lenti slipcovers first used with Dredd
The Lenti magnets not use the new 3D technology

The Lenti magnets past 4-5 months not been the best most have been lot darker and transition effect bit messy

Some of the earlier Lenti magnets was very good

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
That was for the E2 editions Lenti slipcovers first used with Dredd
The Lenti magnets not use the new 3D technology

The Lenti magnets past 4-5 months not been the best most have been lot darker and transition effect bit messy

Some of the earlier Lenti magnets was very good
Yeah, that's what I was thinking......

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Manta or FAC, can't decide! While I think Manta's lenti will be a clearer, fuller image than the flipflop magnet FA will provide, FA's slip image is really fun. With Manta I might have time to decide, but this FA release will sell out for sure so I gotta make a decision soon...

There's good arguments on both sides and I don't really know of a closer race between retailers in my mind. Choices, choices! :p

Though the choice between Kimchi, Manta, and FA for X-Men Apocalypse comes to mind. Still can't decide on that one.

That's a really nice looking slipcover,however the movie was just ok,therefore this is an easy pass for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
You are not allowed to say that, FAC everything is awesome, how dare you make remarks that they might not be the best thing since sliced bread! "Or so I've been told! :rofl:

Sorry @Actarus I do love ya really :drool::thumbs::naughty:;)

Haha oh I can mate. It's the main thing letting FA's FAC releases down; put it plain and simple FA's lenticulars are plain, lazy and for the most part extremely bad, especially more recent releases. If they can start to produce high quality lenti's (without the stupid price increase), this would put them up there as a premium retailer as per the likes of Kimchi, Blufans and Nova

hmmm not bad enjoyed the movie but with kimchi and manta also releasing this hard choice, but my love of FA has gone so if i do go for this will probably be my last i don't want my number anymore don't like way FA work packages have been very poor not liked most of the art work lately lenti slips are rubbish getting expensive and i can't get the ones i really want as a member of FA i see no benefit from being a member, but this doesn't look too bad compared to a lot lately so i may dip in one last time,lol.

Well...I'm screwed :p A few pages back I said the movie was nothing special for me and I didn't join the GB for that reason.
Today my wife asked me when is this one arriving. I said never. I received a Lucifer-style look and a comment, which I'll quote: "With all the crap you buy, especially with those X-Morons movies, you skip the best one?! Are you effing stupid?!"

Yaaaay. Last week I had Ninja Week, this week I'll probably have Couch Week :p

Well...I'm screwed :p A few pages back I said the movie was nothing special for me and I didn't join the GB for that reason.
Today my wife asked me when is this one arriving. I said never. I received a Lucifer-style look and a comment, which I'll quote: "With all the crap you buy, especially with those X-Morons movies, you skip the best one?! Are you effing stupid?!"

Yaaaay. Last week I had Ninja Week, this week I'll probably have Couch Week :p

Funny stuff...