Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
Release date: November 14, 2012

Amazon.es

FNAC ES
81WEMd34j3L._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to wait and get the first three individual steels when play release them next year to go with Ghost Protocol.

I'm getting the individual steelz from play as well, was hoping they would be released this year though! :( SYKES do you know when next year?

I'm getting the individual steelz from play as well, was hoping they would be released this year though! :( SYKES do you know when next year?

Sorry made a mistake. I think someone asked Wreck about the MI steels in his Ask Wreck thread but he hasn't answered yet. I got it mixed up, he said Indiana Jones individual steels may be released next year. But I am hoping for individual steels too.

Reactions: vurt
Sorry made a mistake. I think someone asked Wreck about the MI steels in his Ask Wreck thread but he hasn't answered yet. I got it mixed up, he said Indiana Jones individual steels may be released next year. But I am hoping for individual steels too.

What do you mean 'hoping'? Placeholders are already up at Play.com :scat:

Just waiting for details. I think they will be released at the end of this year or in January. Nothing yet planned by Paramount for December or January yet which makes this likely. Hopefully Team America and GI Joe are released at the same time.

Last edited:
Yeah, in my wish list it shows "Este título ya no está disponible" or "This title is no longer available"

We will leave the thread open for now until we hear something definite but it looks like this has been cancelled.