Mission Impossible - The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies. Not a Jumbo, and no Mission Impossible on the spine

11162582-1014351344360531.JPG

image.jpg

Last edited:
steelbook collector patient? never , besides why wait 6 months after a uk release for price to drop , when drum or biscuit can get this to u 5 days after canada release for half price ? plus dont forget $3 per steelbook for hdn fee to keep the site going :thumbs:
The Group Buy price works out the same as Zavvi price when you add shipping cost and fees
54$ +$8 + $19 shipping + 4% fee = around $85
Exchange rate Canada/UK = £41

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: CyberT
Great artwork, but I'd much rather have a separate steel to go with the others... plus it doesn't help that it's a jumbo. :wtf:

Reactions: chunk
steelbook collector patient? never , besides why wait 6 months after a uk release for price to drop , when drum or biscuit can get this to u 5 days after canada release for half price ? plus dont forget $3 per steelbook for hdn fee to keep the site going :thumbs:
The collectors market is on a slippery slope. So if you want at the lowest price then patience is virtue.

Trust me, I follow secondary market almost everyday and overall it ain't looking good.

Nice enough idea but happy with my single steels and by next film
it obviously won't be ultimate/complete

Its still works out cheaper if you live in the UK to order from Zavvi and don't forget that's not even when using a discount code
Its the same steelbook

yes if only ordering the one steel from canada it works out more . zavvis is £39.99 and best buy works out £33-£34 with all fees (including taxes , hdn fee and part of the shipping when combined with other steels) plus u get marcs capable hands checking over them unlike taking a big risk with zavvi packaging due to the jumbos easly damaged (just to note im a fan of zavvi , never had prob with damaged goods from them unlike a lot of members, so not slagging them off, purely for saving money with combine shipping for me)

Eeeeeasy pass! Got my single Play.com steels for 1-4 and swapped out the discs in my 1-3 steels with the NL versions which feature the DTS HD MA soundtrack rather than the much inferior Dolby Digital soundtracks (I'd wager £1 that these will be the same existing discs that are already out)

I also have the play Steelbooks and also have the new film Steelbook on per order

I will wait till this is released and a price drop to decide if I get it or not

• Informative
Reactions: luke98
I also have the play Steelbooks and also have the new film Steelbook on per order

I will wait till this is released and a price drop to decide if I get it or not
i don't mind Jumbo but with Game of Thrones steelbooks stacking the discs you think jumbos would stop it seems like they are making a comeback
now come on Paul this is Zavvi this will definitely sell out :rofl::rofl:

i don't mind Jumbo but with Game of Thrones steelbooks stacking the discs you think jumbos would stop it seems like they are making a comeback
now come on Paul this is Zavvi this will definitely sell out :rofl::rofl:
That can be arranged but be a fake sell out :LOL: and later come back in stock at half price
Your order is going to be replaced by a Zbox with just out of date sweets left in the warehouse that are called mission impossible sweets that come with special offer dental insurance
The Zbox will personalised and called Lukes impossible mission :rofl::rofl:

Reactions: luke98
That can be arranged but be a fake sell out :LOL: and later come back in stock at half price
Your order is going to be replaced by a Zbox with just out of date sweets left in the warehouse that are called mission impossible sweets that come with special offer dental insurance
The Zbox will personalised and called Lukes impossible mission :rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
ZBOX.jpg

Reactions: paulboland