Mission Impossible - The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies. Not a Jumbo, and no Mission Impossible on the spine

11162582-1014351344360531.JPG

image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in 2 minds with this. I haven't got any of them on DVD or Blu Ray and been meaning to get them but as has been said with another one coming it won't be very ultimate. Then again my Star Wars box set won't be complete next year! Hmm...

I'm in 2 minds with this. I haven't got any of them on DVD or Blu Ray and been meaning to get them but as has been said with another one coming it won't be very ultimate. Then again my Star Wars box set won't be complete next year! Hmm...
The "Steelbook Collector's Boxed Set Conundrum".
I think it is one of those unanswerable puzzles- like "Schroedinger's Cat"!:rofl::LOL:

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
This is why I hate things like this. Just looks silly when the next one comes out that's why I prefer to just get them individually.

If the current movie was the last in the line, I'd be all over this. But seeing that a new one is coming soon, I just can't :(
To bad, I really like the art.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Artwork is just fine and if it's 5 films it's not a bad price IMO.
Certainly more bang for your bucks than the similarly priced 'BttF' trilogy even though it's not as limited :)

If I've read the details correctly, 'Rogue Nation' is included in this jumbo steelbook and that by itself has a pre-order price of something like 23 quid with I believe not even confirmed artwork . . .?

I appreciate that jumbo steelbook are unpopular as they are not future-proof and the next releases in the series will have to be bought separately but that is always going to happen and even if you can buy 3 or 4 or even 6 matching you can bet your bottom dollar that the next one in the series will either not be given a steelbok release or will have completely different artwork/deign.

The only potential matching set - matching spines, not matching artwork - is if they do all the Bond films in the style of the forthcoming nine.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Lionet
Well for it to be not a Jumbo it must be using the new style G2 steelbook that can hold 5/6 discs
This will mean at least 2-3 discs will be stacked

Be interesting to see what these new steelbooks look like that can hold 5 to 6 discs in the flesh
We have the Game of Thrones steelbooks in Oct so we will see then how they look
We have though seen a sample that Wreck provided in Game of Thrones Steelbook Thread
Ok guys ... Here is how they can now put 5 or 6 disc in a g2 regular case now.

Simple but effective. And if you don't like, then I want to see your support in Jumbo threads. :p

View attachment 175605 View attachment 175606

Thanks @digitalbabe you've convinced me. Preordered! Also to all you're better off using ZVC5 than the MISTEAL code unless you're gonna spend more than £20 on extra selected steels. Sorry if this seems obvious...