Monster Trucks - In theaters January 13, 2017

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Monster Trucks (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Family[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Chris Wedge[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Jane Levy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lucas Till[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frank Whaley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danny Glover[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amy Ryan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Holt McCallany[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rob Lowe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Lennon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Lennon[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-12-21[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]104[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Looking for any way to get away from the life and town he was born into, Tripp (Lucas Till), a high school senior, builds a Monster Truck from bits and pieces of scrapped cars. After an accident at a nearby oil-drilling site displaces a strange and subterranean creature with a taste and a talent for speed, Tripp may have just found the key to getting out of town and a most unlikely friend.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
s4qqq0YWhQJ7wct2vOr8Q5DXD0Y.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Monster Trucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ricker
he looks like Sam from Supernatural (a younger version of course)
And what do you know? his name is Sam in this movie and deals with.....monsters!!!

:wow:

umm is this the origin story of Sam Winchester? :hilarious:

Coincidentally Lucas Till is the new MacGyver in the upcoming reboot and Jared Padalecki also played the role of Young MacGyver. Time Twins? :rofl:

Reactions: AlienKing
I don't get it, is the octo-dolphin from the source material? I only remember the game so I'm not sure if it originated from a comic etc

Whenever i see the guy who I assume is the "bad guy" I can't get "his name Is Robert Paulson" out my head

:wow: What was that!?! :wow::D:p:D well That was different :wacky: maybe not for me, but i will watch this just because Jane Levy is in this :drool::drool::drool: