• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: November 27th, 2013
Price: 39.99$
Print run: 500 (Numbered: each edition will be numbered on MU student card)
Infos: 2 disc set (3D+2D), Region free
Subtitles: English / Korean / Chinese 1, 2 / Portuguese / Thai / Bahasa / Malay

Pre-order links: Sold-out (Pre-order date was 2013/11/11 08:00 PM Korea Time)
MU student card with Mike
MU student card with Sullivan

Group Buy link: here (Sold out)
- 15th of November 08:00 PM
- 40 copies available
- First come, First serve, GB can not guarantee Mike or Sullivan
- Customization name will be printed on MU student card by member request
- Kimchidvd account needed to join in GB to check if member already ordered or not
- 39.99$ + GB fee + shipping charge

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Artwork:
SteelBook with full lenticular slipcover and Numbered MU student card to match with your favorite monsters, inc. kimchidvd exclusive!
Total package image:
13839017393892391.jpg

Customization info:
- Put your name on MU student card is confirmed.
- After order confirmation, please send your name to [email protected] within 3 days
- Name length will be 15
MU student card:
13839019827531918.jpg
13839021538582148.jpg

Original poll:
Lenticular image:
1) Candidate #1 Winner (approved by Disney directly)

[Announcement from kimchidvd.com]
click here to view
- please be more patience for several days to complete your partial refund for unwanted item.

Attachments

• 9362343576_p.jpg
    9362343576_p.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 711
  • mu.jpg
    mu.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 929
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 447
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

Was there only the full slip lenticular for this release or was there also a 1/4 slip?

Thanks
CrashKelly

Hey bud

The kimchi exclusives both had the full slip lenticular, the difference between the 2 versions being the Mike or Sully numbered cards which came with them.

There was a non exclusive version which also had a full clear slip with the title on.

So no 1/4 slip as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: crashkelly
There was no 1/4 slip for MU.
Only lenticular ( mike or sulley)

Only the lenticular. Two versions because of the different character card that came with it. Either Mike or Sully. Rest of the package was the same

Hey bud

The kimchi exclusives both had the full slip lenticular, the difference between the 2 versions being the Mike or Sully numbered cards which came with them.

There was a non exclusive version which also had a full clear slip with the title on.

So no 1/4 slip as far as I'm aware.

Thanks for the info, appreciated

Cheers
CrashKelly

Reactions: zoneism
Hey,

Was there only the full slip lenticular for this release or was there also a 1/4 slip?

Thanks
CrashKelly

This release was just Perfectly Flawless(no 1/4 slip) only Lenticular as it was mentioned BUT what you need to take into consideration is that

~ 250 copies ONLY of Mike were Printed
and also
~ 250 copies ONLY of Sully Were Printed.

That it is a really really low exclusive Print Run !!!!!!!

Reactions: harry
While some think the lenticular is flawless, I found it blurry and very flawed in its intent and execution. All the pics I have seen are blurry. Off all the kimchi lenticular releases, I found this to be the weakest and subsequently traded it for other stuff I could appreciate more. Settled for the blufans 3D as my ultimate copy of this movie.

While some think the lenticular is flawless, I found it blurry and very flawed in its intent and execution. All the pics I have seen are blurry. Off all the kimchi lenticular releases, I found this to be the weakest and subsequently traded it for other stuff I could appreciate more. Settled for the blufans 3D as my ultimate copy of this movie.

I actually really like this lenticular, and didn't find it blurry like many other people do. But saying that you settled for the BF version is a little off. I think the BF version is better than Kimchi, because the lenticular is just as cool, but then the steel book inside is 100 times better. I say that based on pics. I don't have the BFans version in hand yet, but I've already paid for it and am happy to have that one be my keep copy.

Reactions: thecardman23
I actually really like this lenticular, and didn't find it blurry like many other people do. But saying that you settled for the BF version is a little off. I think the BF version is better than Kimchi, because the lenticular is just as cool, but then the steel book inside is 100 times better. I say that based on pics. I don't have the BFans version in hand yet, but I've already paid for it and am happy to have that one be my keep copy.

By settled I mean it is the better version IMO. Throughout the whole thread, there is not a single pic that is clear. All are flawed because the image is blurry. Compared to the other lenticular Kimchi releases, it is sub par. Tangled, Monsters Inc, Thor 2, LGB all have an image that is clearly discernible even in pics

Reactions: ricster
By settled I mean it is the better version IMO. Throughout the whole thread, there is not a single pic that is clear. All are flawed because the image is blurry. Compared to the other lenticular Kimchi releases, it is sub par. Tangled, Monsters Inc, Thor 2, LGB all have an image that is clearly discernible even in pics

Yes indeed this has been discussed earlier in the thread, the pics of the front cover look blurry so you would assume cover would be but it's not, the reason why is that the cover has many layers(more than others), deeper 3D looking effect reason why all pics look blurry when taken... look at the back pictures so many available and you will see they are all very clear. When you have copy in your hands you will see it's a beauty.

Reactions: Real Steel

I agree with you. It is blurry and so is frozen imo. 1/4 slip wins on frozen

Reactions: frankfish44
Wow amazing I didn't know that about the Kimchi MU. That there would make that release invaluable to me. Something branded with my name! Lucky guys to the 250 that have it a shame it doesn't happen to all kimchi cards

Last edited:
Ah nah for this release it's all about Kimchi, they got it down to be sick ! 250 Mikes and 250 Sully and if you ACTUALLY are debating on the bluryness of the Lenticular without having it in your hands and saying one is better than the other(Kimchi over BF) you are not making an informed/EDUCATED decision. have bother version in hands and then give your opinion, that would be better dontchathink ?

Ah nah for this release it's all about Kimchi, they got it down to be sick ! 250 Mikes and 250 Sully and if you ACTUALLY are debating on the bluryness of the Lenticular without having it in your hands and saying one is better than the other(Kimchi over BF) you are not making an informed/EDUCATED decision. have bother version in hands and then give your opinion, that would be better dontchathink ?

Blufans have the WEA though for the steel.

Blufans have the WEA though for the steel.

I'm very proud of making own name on numbering card even though I had very aggressive debate with kimchidvd.

Any retailer in the world can not do this again and this is final edition to put your own name on numbering card.

never happens in future exclusive.

sent from Galaxy S4