Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk - £14.00
Base.com - £11.99
Zavvi.com - £15.99
Notes: Gloss finish

11095886-5884279789318725.jpg

11095886-1494279789325961.jpg

Last edited:
(Sorry about your steels, man. That truly blows.:dunno:)
Meh, they're still in stock, so they're sending replacements, no biggie. Unlike World's End, which showed up damaged and couldn't be replaced. As long as they don't send them the same way again, everything should be fine, thanks!

Reactions: C.C. 95
Zavvi just send me another email that my MP steels still don't exist to be sent. A hell of a lot of good preordering did me. And how limited is this? Should I just cancel and order from Amazon?

something tells me this is a bit more limited than everyone thinks tbh and reckon will be gone alot more swiftly than people think, just glad i got mine when i did they are bloody lovely in hand and will sit nice on the shelf.
if zavvi don't have them then you need to get from somewhere else at end of the day.

basil :thumbs:

something tells me this is a bit more limited than everyone thinks tbh and reckon will be gone alot more swiftly than people think, just glad i got mine when i did they are bloody lovely in hand and will sit nice on the shelf.
if zavvi don't have them then you need to get from somewhere else at end of the day.

Ha! I just got a dispatch email for one of them! Come on #2! (That's an Austin Powers reference isn't it?!! "Grab a hold of something, Bite your lip and give it hell!!")

Zavvi only got their stock on Monday and is why they changed the release date to 15th of June
The listings were taken of the site and listed as sold out
They were re listed on Monday 15th and then was made available to order
So the previous pre orders would have not had any stock as their system had no stock but now these should start been shipped as they have received the stock

Its available from lots of retailers so I cant see this been sold out quickly but eventually will of course
The print run will be at a minimum 4,000 and possible they could do more if demand is there as its only listed as limited edition

Last edited:
Zavvi only got their stock on Monday and is why they changed the release date to 15th of June
It was taken of the site and listed as sold out until Monday 15th it then was made available to order
So the previous pre orders would have not had any stock as their system had no stock but now these should start been shipped as they have received the stock
Good to know. It just reminded me of the emails I received for the Beauty & The Beast steelbook (which I ordered the moment it went live), before never ever seeing it.

I haven't watched this in quite a while, but... Anyone else have an issue with the closing credits? Like them not being there at all?

Last edited:
Absolutely love this one. Great artwork and the gloss finish really compliments it. Fantastic picture quality for a 40 year old film. Watched it again last week after many years, still as hilarious as I remembered it.