Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk - £14.00
Base.com - £11.99
Zavvi.com - £15.99
Notes: Gloss finish

11095886-5884279789318725.jpg

11095886-1494279789325961.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone had this dispatched yet? Mine was still processing so took the opportunity to cancel and wait for the inevitable price drop :D

But I do so :drool: this movie :hilarious:

This finally arrived, unfortunately side-by-side with Life Of Brian in a crappy cardstock envelope, zero padding of any sort, predictably bent and dented. Please tell me Amazon UK hasn't stopped using the weird custom steel box that most of the EU Amazons have been using, they can't possibly expect two loose steels to make it from the UK to California undamaged in that crummy little thing.

This finally arrived, unfortunately side-by-side with Life Of Brian in a crappy cardstock envelope, zero padding of any sort, predictably bent and dented. Please tell me Amazon UK hasn't stopped using the weird custom steel box that most of the EU Amazons have been using, they can't possibly expect two loose steels to make it from the UK to California undamaged in that crummy little thing.
I guess Zavvi wins over Amazon.co.uk in that round...;)
(Sorry about your steels, man. That truly blows.:dunno:)

I originally cancelled my order for both Holy Grail and Life of Brian with Amazon
I had no choice at the time as funds were not available

The steelbooks though look fantastic I wonder what the print run for these are considering they are available from all retailers
If I knew the print run I could decide to get asap or wait
Do I risk and wait for a price drop
I get Paid on the 18th June and on the 2nd July

I already have Life of Brian on Blu-ray so my bank balance is saying wait for a price drop
My love of steelbooks and these films are saying buy now :LOL: