Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: December 2015

00.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure there are some people that are pumped for this.....but, really? There are much better choices out there. Seems to me, that this movie is out of the wheelhouse of most steelbook fans. Maybe I'm worng

Is it really cost effective for Blufans to release this title? I mean, are there really that many Moulin Rouge fans out there chomping at the bit for a special edition of this movie? :dunno:

The film is fantastic, I'll take this and Gone Girl any day over what Blufans usually release. However I already have the holofoil slip...if this has a holofoil slip as well then I'll buy it.

Reactions: RekLess
Is it really cost effective for Blufans to release this title? I mean, are there really that many Moulin Rouge fans out there chomping at the bit for a special edition of this movie? :dunno:

Moulin Rouge fans maybe not so much, blufans fans probably yes and you also have those who simply like to keep their numbered collection complete.

• Informative
Reactions: Phantasmic
Ugh, I LOOOOOVE these Baz Luhrmann films (this, Romeo + Juliet, and The Great Gatsby). But I feel like this is one of those that Blufans is going to announce and then cancel. It is totally out of character from the rest of their collection (animation and action). My guess is that they announce Romeo + Juliet and Moulin Rouge!, collectors start to ***** and Blufans ultimately cancels it.

If Blufans does announce this, I really hope that they stick to it. I'll be super excited if they announce it and super disappointed if it gets cancelled.