Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: December 2015

00.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got ya. It's not really a "could" or "couldn't" problem though. It's really only a "couldn't/could care less" problem. And either way they're both colloquially accepted as they are idioms, and don't have to follow logic but that's another debate. Just like using "literally" in not its literal form is also accepted. I'm in the "couldn't care less" camp myself.

Reactions: C.C. 95
I watched this 14 years ago, will give it a re-watch sometime again to see if it warrants a purchase after all this time.

oh this looks fantastic!! I'll be the fist in line !!
and thank you @pbtour4il , may I ask how could you acquire the steelbooks as early as this? I remembered you'd also shown us Godzilla Blufans photos prior to its release, or are you Blufans staff? thank you :thumbs:

Pretty. I guess I have now until release date to try and like this movie.
I love the actors and the sets. But Baz Luhrmann has director ADD as bad as Michael Bay, and 50 cuts per second gives me migraines...

@pbtour4il is it safe to say this will be released in 2015? Hope the other art for the announced lineups will start showing soon.

@C.C. 95 fantastic set and costume design. I might also give this a rewatch since its been a while.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Is that 2 different steelbooks? Or the light hittting the same one differently?
@rj531, I'll give it a rewatch- it is sumptuous production design, and I dig Ewan.
But I do remember it feeling like a very long MTV video back in the day...hmmm..:p