Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: December 2015

00.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The steel looks really nice but not a big fan of the movie.
Yeah. These two releases are really going to answer the question "Will a person buy a really expensive steelbook because it is beautiful, even if they think the movie is bad?"(n)
Or did Socrates ponder that one already?:rofl:

Wondering how much these are going to be. If it's around $62-65 it has been, will most likely give it pass. If around the $40, maybe just keep the collection going. Not a big fan of the movies, so this is a tough one.

Wondering how much these are going to be. If it's around $62-65 it has been, will most likely give it pass. If around the $40, maybe just keep the collection going. Not a big fan of the movies, so this is a tough one.
It shouldn’t be a tough one. If you don’t like the movies then why would you want the steelbooks?

I hope being a catalog this is $40-50 max..but the steel is a beauty! This is one of those steels that quarter slip is appropriate to showcase the steelbook's beauty.

So is this gonna have lenti variant aside from quarter slip? @AlamoSoul @pbtour4il @domalorite
It won't. They know what they have on their hands is something people want, and they made it gorgeous.
Those Ironpaks have been talked about for so many years- Blufans knows that. They know what they are doing.
It won't be cheap! (But, I hope I'm wrong!)

Reactions: harry
Once available where will the GB be for this here on HDN or will Kevin arrange it as he normally deals with the Blufans orders on the other forum...

It won't. They know what they have on their hands is something people want, and they made it gorgeous.
Those Ironpaks have been talked about for so many years- Blufans knows that. They know what they are doing.
It won't be cheap! (But, I hope I'm wrong!)
Still better than the price of the IPs which is in $200+ level. & the embossing especially on R+J is top notch. I think being 2k print run would have increased the retail price. But I have been hunting those IPs since forever & this will still be a cheaper alternative

Reactions: harry
Still better than the price of the IPs which is in $200+ level. & the embossing especially on R+J is top notch. I think being 2k print run would have increased the retail price. But I have been hunting those IPs since forever & this will still be a cheaper alternative
Absolutely! Anytime you feel the price seems high, do a search for one of those ironpaks and what they sold for, and you will feel very good about the purchase price on the Blufans versions!:LOL:

I hope being a catalog this is $40-50 max..but the steel is a beauty! This is one of those steels that quarter slip is appropriate to showcase the steelbook's beauty.

So is this gonna have lenti variant aside from quarter slip? @AlamoSoul @pbtour4il @domalorite
I'm not sure right now... I did not even know that the in-hand pics were going to be posted today it all happened all of a sudden... stay tuned :smuggrin:

Reactions: dan8885 and rj531
Yeah. These two releases are really going to answer the question "Will a person buy a really expensive steelbook because it is beautiful, even if they think the movie is bad?"(n)

Yes they will, and then they'll have the task of selling them all in a couple of years when they realise they have a collection full of crap films like Romeo and Juliet.

Reactions: C.C. 95