NBA Playoffs!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
So my Rockets went up 3-1 ... we're looking for the Lakers ... its gonna be tuff and will probably lose, but if we win Horhay will never hear the end of it :D

I see Lebron is serving up some cold dishes in the east.

What do you yall think about Derek Rose? Bulls are doing pretty damn good!

I could swear wreck could of written this word by word! :hilarious:

:hilarious: everytime I read this makes me laugh, go back a couple of pages and wreck says exactly this in using different words!

It's ok Wreck I understand. This is our year, anything can happen, but it's time.

1). Yall are a bunch of posers ... it was less than 2 years ago that Kobe was crying and contacted the media and told them he WOULD NOT EVER PLAY FOR THE LAKER AGAIN ...DEMANDED to be TRADED ... he's a little *****, so they swindled there way and sucked off the Memphis owner to somehow by some miracle give up crap ass kwame brown and get Gasol .... oh so look at ***** boy Kobe ... now he stays... and where do yall remain? Back on ping on top of his c0ck.

The fact that all of you cheer on an arrogant pompous ass who wanted nothing to do with your city proves your fanboyism ... if that was Houston, he WOULD BE GONE ...

2) I did write that. :D

I watch Kobe because he's a great player. I don't have anything to do with Cali. He's had to deal with a lot of sh%t in his career, some brought on by himself and some brought on by fans and media. Most people don't like him because he's a star in a huge media market. The Lakers are like the Yankees. People hate anyone who plays for them even if they're good.

Kobe's a phenomenal b-ball player and I hope he gets his ring to silence all those who want him to fail so badly. Including you Wreck. j/k LOL! Man, the smilies don't work for me when I'm at work for some reason.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS

FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are the champions my friends

And we'll keep on fighting till the end
(dum dum dum)

We are the champions

We are the champions

No time for losers (Magic)

'Cause we are the champions

of the world!!!

2009 NBA CHAMPIONS!!! THE TRUE MVP OF THE LEAGUE HAS TAKEN US TO OUR 15TH TITLE!!

LOVE IT OR HATE IT KOBE IS THE BEST!! LA IS THE BEST PERIOD!! ENJOY IT FELLAS!

2009 NBA CHamps!

Parade wednesday! u in horhay/mario? maybe meet meet up, im going with friends but the more merrier im expecting to be drunk @ 8am!:scat:

. The Lakers are like the Yankees. People hate anyone who plays for them even if they're good.

I loved Magic, Shaq, Horry, Malone, Payton etc.

But still hate the Lakers, but not all players ...

Kobe is awesome, but I dont think he is MJ ... point blank.

He will have to win alot more to prove that to me ...

He will have to win alot more to prove that to me ..

Another three-peat? lol

You I'd be scared if Phil Jackson slapped me, seriously a ring in each hand why would you need some brass knuckles! lol that cap with X was sweet!

He will have to win alot more to prove that to me ...

I agree. Kobe is definitely no MJ. Kobe's a superstar, no doubt. But, MJ has this aura of greatness. G.O.A.T.

And man, Phil Jackson is a crazy good coach. I was reading some stuff yesterday about how his 2nd go round with the Lakers he let Kobe have his time scoring at will to show Kobe that that's not gonna win a championship and then taught him some lessons on teamwork and winning.

1MC.jpg

Enjoy guys! :)

Yo Goodguy would you happen to know where I can get one of these?

Another three-peat? lol

You I'd be scared if Phil Jackson slapped me, seriously a ring in each hand why would you need some brass knuckles! lol that cap with X was sweet!

He'll never be MJ ... MJ still coulda done what he did without Pippen cause the rest of their squad sucked until they got Rodman... Kobe couldnt do it with Lamar which is like a Pippen ... he needed Bynum and Pau Gasol on top of it just to get it done. Kobe is great no doubt, but its not MJ ... get over it.

He may very well go down as top 5 but he'll need to add another 2 rings cause Shaq carried him in his rookie years.

Oh, and dont you ever forget HAKEEM THE DREAM OLAJUWON!!!

And the only team to take LA to a game 7 this year ... THE ROCKETS ... who didnt have yao or mcgrady .. so yeah, you woulda lost and there wouldnt be no purple and yellow flying proud this year.

Hey man it ain't our fault Lazy, Yao and Mutombo got injured :)

It's ok we beat the guys who stomped the 2 of the best 3 teams in the league through out the season. Bynum was not even a factor in these playoffs Pau, Ariza & Odom were the perfect cast :) that's why everyone wants the last two when July 1st comes :)

It's ok Wreck, season starts at the end of the year again we'll see what happens then :) for now we'll enjoy our title and hope to get everyone back :)