NBA Playoffs!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
So my Rockets went up 3-1 ... we're looking for the Lakers ... its gonna be tuff and will probably lose, but if we win Horhay will never hear the end of it :D

I see Lebron is serving up some cold dishes in the east.

What do you yall think about Derek Rose? Bulls are doing pretty damn good!

/Highfive Horhay and BigRick! Played hell of a game last night but cant celebrate yet, still need 3 more wins. We need to keep the intensity and play strong Sunday, Cant let Orlando take 1 in LA which is what they set out to do so and if they do it wont matter how muvh they lost by last night.

I hope Phil gets his 10th pimp right lol the guy only needs one more to fill his hands with rings!

It was a good game last night, I am not celebrating yet, they can come back and win next which would completely screw us!

Well Dwight Howard got exposed last night...Kobe proved why he is better than Lebron and the Lakers spanked that ass...I gotta say I was rooting for King James and I used to live in Orlando (during the Shaq n Penny days) but I think the Magic are out of their league right now.

Howard exposed? Pfft ... just watch, that was the lowest shooting percentage the team ever did in the playoffs ... thats one time, let me see you hold them to another crappy performance again.

I dont discredit Kobe and his greatness as a shooter and at clutch moments ... but that dont mean I gotta like him. Just like he said in the Magic Johnson interview how Larry Bird said he was his fav player right now. He said he hated Larry growing up ... well thats how I feel about Kobe ... He may be awesome, but he's garbage ...

ps.

I hate Lakers, always have, always will!

Howard exposed? Pfft ... just watch, that was the lowest shooting percentage the team ever did in the playoffs ... thats one time, let me see you hold them to another crappy performance again.

I dont discredit Kobe and his greatness as a shooter and at clutch moments ... but that dont mean I gotta like him. Just like he said in the Magic Johnson interview how Larry Bird said he was his fav player right now. He said he hated Larry growing up ... well thats how I feel about Kobe ... He may be awesome, but he's garbage ...

ps.

I hate Lakers, always have, always will!

2 more!

hey just be glad Shaquille O'Neil Dumb ass isn't on the laker missing his 3 pointers. :hilarious: now that guys a fool.

Lakers didn't shut them down in a blow out..it was only 25...we NEED 34!

Hello, my name is Hate. I've been around for a long time. Thanks for creating me.

I'm here today to talk about Kobe Bryant. Yeah, you know, that dude. The one who keeps me alive, simply because of the way so many of you feel about him. You see, there's hate, and then there's the way millions feel about him. There's animosity, jealousy, anger … and then there's the way so many of you feel about him. And now that the conversation has come to the forefront -- about his place in history if he wins Championship No. 4 -- I have returned with a vengeance.

Yeah me, Hate -- I'm back. And it seems, thanks to you, I'm stronger than ever.

The funny thing about me is, my existence has nothing to do with basketball when it comes to Kobe Bryant. When people say they are rooting for the Magic strictly based on their hate for Kobe, or they just don't want the Lakers to win because of their hate for Kobe, 99.9 percent of the time basketball is not the reason.

It's his attitude -- he's arrogant and smug. He's selfish. He's phony. He thinks he's better than everyone.

The Colorado incident comes up -- it sits in the back of people's minds like a trump card in Bid Whist. The breakup of the Lakers dynasty? Blamed on him. Sides are still being chosen. Shaq comes up. Love him, hate the other. People have even said they like LeBron's Nike puppet more than Kobe's.

Now that's hate. That's me on a whole 'nother level.

Lemme breathe. Ahhhhhh. Feels good.

Kobe can't even have his wife and kids meet him when he comes off the court after home games without me dominating people's feelings. Why does he get to have his kids come give him a hug after the game, and none of the other players' families are allowed? Without even knowing the reason -- because it's him, and not, say, Derek Fisher -- I am allowed to reign over even his family portrait. And if he loses a game in this series, I'll be the "I told you so."

Now, some people have given the people who hold me against Kobe a name. They call them "Haters." Population in the millions. Outside of L.A., we stretch all across the globe. Now the Haters, they reach for reasons that do sometimes have something to do with basketball. He shoots too much. He's not a team player. He doesn't make anyone around him better. The 81 points didn't impress them -- that cemented their belief he's a ball hog. The MVP award last year went to the wrong player. The 40-point performance in Game 1 of this series? Whatever. And Lamar Odom was the reason the Lakers won Game 2. The hatred continues.

The Haters are blinded by one thing when it comes to Kobe: He's not Michael Jordan and he never will be. And they'll stand on that until the day they die.

So here I am, back in the Finals again, making my presence felt. Doing everything I can to find fault with Kobe Bryant, and fuel the fire against him getting another ring.

The problem with me is that, the more I'm thrown in his face -- the more you all allow me to play a role, the more you hold me against him -- the stronger I make him. I'm counterproductive when it comes to Kobe.

See, Kobe loves me. He loves the fact that I, Hate, play such a large role in his life. He didn't always feel this way -- he used to have a hard time understanding why I was always around. He didn't get it. What have I done to make people hate me so much? That's what he used to say to me in private moments. All he ever wanted to do is be considered the best player to ever ball. He thought, if he pushed himself hard enough, the world would appreciate him.

But it didn't. And now he doesn't give a damn. What you think about him is no longer one of his concerns. He's driven almost to the point of obsession with getting this fourth ring, not in spite of me, but because of me. He wants you to keep hating him. He calls me Nietzsche.

So please, people -- if you don't want Kobe to win this series, if you don't want to see him get his first Finals MVP, if you don't want to see his place in NBA history vault to an argument-free Top 10 All-Time status, then stop. Stop tossing me at Kobe Bryant. Because at this point, you all have made me the best thing that's ever happened to him.

You need to read this wreck! I think it's dedicated for you!! HAHAHA! :hilarious::hilarious:

He's garbage, the only reason why Lakers won the last game was because of a stupid foul that kobe got and that ALL ANNOUNCERS SAID ... wasnt even a foul and a mistake by the refs ... what does kobe do ... sinks them both ....

remember end of regulation? Excactly ... if he didnt get his stupid fake foul call Magic woulda won the game.

:cool:

You can't blame the officials for a call. Bad calls go both ways. Definitely disagree with you on that one. Give it up Wreck. Kobe is the man right now. :scat:

+1 bravo! Horhay, im going to have to pass this along to others.:scat:

I could swear wreck could of written this word by word! :hilarious:

The Haters are blinded by one thing when it comes to Kobe: He's not Michael Jordan and he never will be. And they'll stand on that until the day they die.

:hilarious: everytime I read this makes me laugh, go back a couple of pages and wreck says exactly this in using different words!

It's ok Wreck I understand. This is our year, anything can happen, but it's time.