NBA Playoffs!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
So my Rockets went up 3-1 ... we're looking for the Lakers ... its gonna be tuff and will probably lose, but if we win Horhay will never hear the end of it :D

I see Lebron is serving up some cold dishes in the east.

What do you yall think about Derek Rose? Bulls are doing pretty damn good!

Awesome game last night between Magic and Cavs ... cant believe Lebron airballed that one 3 tho lol ... shiiitayy.

Awesome game last night between Magic and Cavs ... cant believe Lebron airballed that one 3 tho lol ... shiiitayy.

Probably cuz he was drifting too much to his left when he shot it. But, he was also shooting it from about 35 feet. I want the Magic to take that series but man, sometimes I feel bad for Lebron. Nobody else on his team wants to step up.

Nah, the one he airballed was right at the 3 line ... then he made one drifting out of bounds and then teh last shot came close although I didnt expect him to make it.

As for no one else steppin up ... I think its more so the team just knows hes the goto guy in those situations and they all allow it and confine it or the coach says so as well ... cuz I know Mo Williams can knock down clutch key shots at times like those but he wasnt even in the area for that , he was either on the bench at the end or passing the ball in from out of bounds.

I dont care who wins either Cavs or Magic. I like them both mainly for Dwight and Lebron ... also like some of the other players tho on Magic ... Rafer alston, lewis hedo etc.

Just so long as the crap ass lakers dont win, im happy.

They're the Yankees of the NBA.

Nah, the one he airballed was right at the 3 line ... then he made one drifting out of bounds and then teh last shot came close although I didnt expect him to make it.

As for no one else steppin up ... I think its more so the team just knows hes the goto guy in those situations and they all allow it and confine it or the coach says so as well ... cuz I know Mo Williams can knock down clutch key shots at times like those but he wasnt even in the area for that , he was either on the bench at the end or passing the ball in from out of bounds.

I dont care who wins either Cavs or Magic. I like them both mainly for Dwight and Lebron ... also like some of the other players tho on Magic ... Rafer alston, lewis hedo etc.

Just so long as the crap ass lakers dont win, im happy.

They're the Yankees of the NBA.

I love the hater in you wreck :scat: I've been watching both series and I can already tell you that if the Magic takes the series they will take this year's NBA title. They are too strong.