1N.png Welcome to HDN 1N.png

Do the members trade with one another on Hi Def? If so, what do you nomally trade?

We do. I've been shipping cod liver oil to China! :LOL: (true story)

Oh, and once you get to 20 posts you get access to the trading forum. And it's pretty big!

Btw, welcome to HDN. :D

PS. What talent did you waste? :p

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
We do. I've been shipping cod liver oil to China! :LOL: (true story)

Oh, and once you get to 20 posts you get access to the trading forum. And it's pretty big!

Btw, welcome to HDN. :D

PS. What talent did you waste? :p
Thanks spass, glad to be here. I could've been the best clown ever. I'm talking Bozo The Clown status. Had a gig at a bar mitzvah. The birthday boys father(some rich banker) thought he was better then me. Anyways I ended knocking him out:punch::blackeye:. Lost my clown license for life:yawn:. I now only perform for my daughters birthdays.

Thanks spass, glad to be here. I could've been the best clown ever. I'm talking Bozo The Clown status. Had a gig at a bar mitzvah. The birthday boys father(some rich banker) thought he was better then me. Anyways I ended knocking him out:punch::blackeye:. Lost my clown license for life:yawn:. I now only perform for my daughters birthdays.

Hahaha! F*cking bankers! :p

If you're ever in need of a job my twin girls' birthday is december 1st. I'll hire you;)

Reactions: bloodsnake007