*New* Revamping of "SteelBook List" Including Photo Gallery - We Need Your Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The blu-ray steelbook list has been revamped @ bluraysteelbooks.com

http://bluraysteelbooks.com/steelbook-list/

It's actually been in the works for a very long time, for many different reasons. So we are pleased to finally make it live, though it still is missing quite a few pictures. It does boast over 425+ pictures though!

We'd like to firstly thank all of those who have contributed with their pictures. They are listed on the main page of the steelbook list itself.

But again, special shout out to Marlowe, Victors*, Apsmith*, Horhay, ReMix, Priss & Rhyder.

We will continue to add to that list and credit those who help make it the most comprehensive SteelBook List.

If you have any pics (good quality!) of Steels that we dont have in the galleries, we'd really appreciate you submitting them for our use.

Soon we'll update this post with a list so you know what it is excactly we are missing. However, when you click on many pages and you see "No Gallery Found" that means we have no pictures for that country. So that one is kind of obvious.

If you keep your steels sealed, we are looking for front & back pics. If you have them open then we would love to see Inside Pics too!!!

* = Lead Contributors

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

If you only have a couple pictures to submit, you can do so by attaching them/posting them in this thread.

YOU MUST OWN THESE PICTURES!!!

You must also start your post with ....

I release these pictures for use @ bluraysteelbooks.com

If you have a lot, get in contact with us via the Contact form at the bottom of the SteelBook List Page.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

ps. We know the list is currently in need of updating ... bare with us in that regard ;)

Gallery site is blocked at work, but I will check it out and see if I can contribute anything

Would be happy to help

Cheers
CrashKelly

Gallery site is blocked at work, but I will check it out and see if I can contribute anything

Would be happy to help

Cheers
CrashKelly

Its able to block just the pictures or the entire list for you?

Ill see what I can find.

I Am Legend Future Shop pictures

Here's some pics of my damaged one. The inside is very cool.

Attachments

• 105_3343.jpg
    105_3343.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 105_3341.jpg
    105_3341.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 181
  • 105_3342.jpg
    105_3342.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 183

Gladiator: 10th Anniversary Edition [NL] Front & Back

Kick-Ass [NL]

Star Wars: The Clone Wars [NL] Front

Last edited:
hey J... I can get you pics of all of mine, outside and inside... I open ALL my steels, with the exception of 1 or 2 that are region locked... lemme see what you are missing... not sure where to post them though... should I just attach them to a msg in here?

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

from CA I can add inside of Public Enemies...

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

from NL I can give you Total Recall, in & out...

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

from UK I can get you Sweeney Todd & Gladiator & Wanted, in & out...

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

yeah, I have a bunch from here in the US and from Germany also... just let me know where to send them thanks -RT :cool:

Awesome thanks, I need to add all these ... hopefully I get the time to do so this weekend as Horhay hopes to update the actual list.

ok guys I hope my pics upload well... I'm sure you know that it can be tricky getting some of the inside art due to lighting and glare, but I think these turned out ok :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.