Night of the Living Dead (1990)(Limited Blu-Ray Edition)-Qty 3000-Twilight Time [USA]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Release October 9th
LANGUAGE: English
VIDEO: 1080p High Definition / 1.85:1
AUDIO: English 5.1 DTS-HD MA
SUBTITLES: English SDH
1990 / Color
88 MINUTES
R
REGION FREE
Limited Edition of 3,000 Units

Special Features: Isolated Score Track / Audio Commentary with Filmmaker Tom Savini / Original Theatrical Trailer

Price $29.95
SOLD OUT!!!
21678.jpg

ORDER HERE
http://www.screenarchives.com/title_detail.cfm/ID/21678

Last edited by a moderator:
Great film, but I agree, a bit pricey for an older flick. Cover art is kinda lame too. Hopefully price will come down or will be available from Amazon.

Its only Available thru them at the Moment and will more then likely go OOP just like Fright Night. Have you seen the prices for the Original Fright Night? I agree its a bit pricey but i went ahead and ordered me a copy, one of my Favorite Zombie movies:)

i heard that Sony aren't too keen on releasing older Catalog Titles and they've given rights to TT to release them. Anyone know any more info regarding this?

I was just thinking that - If only available through them and only 3000 copies, i should get my pre-order in. I can always cancel if available somewhere else.
Great flick too - first zombie flick I saw in the theater - 8th grade :hilarious:

LOL...yeah, 8th grade, late night showing, + first zombie movie = scared $h!tle$$

I also ordered Enemy Mine with it too. :)

So far it is the fastest selling TT release. It is going even faster than Fright Night. More than half the copies have already been sold, so this one has a chance to be sold out prior to its release.

Reactions: lolwut and ocielz
I bought one too, kinda wanted steel magnolias as well but dont wanna pay $35 for it ... but I can easily see it going for $50 on the bay as its a beloved flick by many .... if it stays limited....

Reactions: Marina Blue
If you think it's pricey now, wait till it's sold out. :p

I pre-ordered mine went it went online Friday. I'm glad I pre-ordered the Fright Night when it dropped.

Im in the uk and they are saying i have to pay extra for registered or express to recieve a replacement if lost if i stick with standard they wont replace it. Its an extra $15 on top though any other uk members had this?

Im in the uk and they are saying i have to pay extra for registered or express to recieve a replacement if lost if i stick with standard they wont replace it. Its an extra $15 on top though any other uk members had this?

If you want i can help forwarding to you for much cheaper:D
Anyone needing help with this Send me a PM:cool:

Reactions: Sigill