Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No.7) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 23rd of October, 2015
Group buy: ROW hosted by @Naughtius Maximus - USA members only, hosted by @Aniv
Purchase links: Pre-order starts 18th Sep, 2015. 10 AM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
1/4 Slip (500 copies / 250 copies only for International)
Lenti Slip (2000 copies / 1000 copies only for International)
Full Slip (2500 copies / 1250 copies only for International)
One click
Price: $35.99 (1/4 Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $110 (One click)
Note: PA is not involved with the design process - Region free discs.

11059584_609529819150794_4876211890696430959_n.jpg

Use the following time zone converter if your area is not listed below.

11998885_620658861371223_1880013150843390713_n.png

12002391_620658561371253_522277730265414528_o.jpg 11999796_620658558037920_924874532459366744_o.jpg 11953537_620658564704586_4661414150089113896_o.jpg

buzbQc5.gif

From Novamedia facebook :

Announcement :: NOVAMEDIA Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook No. ??

Novamedia collaborates with Plain Archive, again. PA deals with "authoring", "local commentary", "booklet".
It will be released this fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one's flying off the shelves, the 1/4 slip (250 for international) is still in stock as is everything else. Bit surprised at the 1/4 still being available, just shows how uninterested people are with this release.

I keep hearing this is a future cult classic, well I don't agree with that, it was OK, nothing special, even ebay prices for the original UK eOne steelbook are only 15-17 at auction sealed, Drive this is not...

As for the Novamedia 1-click, every order I placed (Avengers and John Wick) all had matching numbers.

Reactions: Last Lizard
I'm glad that I don't rate movies after their sales. This movie was a genius first film of Dan Gilroy, beautiful shot and brilliant performance by every cast member.
Lou Bloom was so terrifying acted from Gyllenhaal, his performance truly deserved at least a Oscar nomination but it was no traditional Hollywood movie
so he got nothing. It was one of the most complete movies for me in the last years and I wished for the artwork NOVA chose for their Steel. The Lenti
will be in the same class like Drive and I can't be any happier :notworthy:

@AlienKing, I appreciate your clear and valid input :) At the time of posting to @Apollon, I was simply making an initial judgement based on my recent viewing of their website listing which states, and I quote: (As same numbered Full Slip + Lenticular slip +Quarter slip).

Prior to my post (RE: it would kinda "suck"), Apollon had mentioned that there have been occasions in which this wasn't the case, and I just found it somewhat surprising.

In regards to my #'s being matched personally, I have an array of Steels / packages in my ever growing collection with an equal array of different numbers LOL :LOL: So no, it wouldn't "suck" as I initially put it as their packages / quality more than make up for that :drool:

However (IMHO), if I loved a movie so much and equally adored each of the package/s offered that I'd so wish for the 1 Click option; for me as a collector, I would hope and my preference would be, that the #'s would match. But again, that's just my personal preference and stance on the matter :D

If it ended up being random, it wouldn't be the end of the world (far from it!) but could be somewhat annoying for those who wish to have their 1 Click package #'s matched (as per Nova's listing states) :thumbs:
I understand you completely. Like yourself, I would also want matching numbers for some of my favorite movies (I don't see any retailer releasing any of my top 3 in premium packages), but it wont suck though, I would be a little disappointed however. :)

No info, but bound to happen IMO. :)

Back to topic, picking this one or Mondo's or both?
I know your opinions don't just come out of your a$$, so there must be...something...:watch:
Why else would YOU think it's "bound to happen"...but we'll discuss it later in PM :naughty:

OT: Planning to get both since I loved the movie. Will probably keep Nova lenti sealed and open Mondo.

and you wil not regret it, if you have seen the movie you will understand why it will become a Cult Classic, you Kinda cannot compare it to Drive as both 2 different styles but it will definitely become one this movie is just awesome by itself and this package from Nova is well deserved. You will be happy you jumped on the wagon when it will be sold out... look at how many people regret not having gotten the fullslip of ''Begin Again'' and this stayed in stock for a looong time ! so you did a nice purchase... and it is rare that thrillers have a rewatch power and this one does, saw it twice already and will watch again when I get my order :)