Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No.7) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 23rd of October, 2015
Group buy: ROW hosted by @Naughtius Maximus - USA members only, hosted by @Aniv
Purchase links: Pre-order starts 18th Sep, 2015. 10 AM (Korea Time, UTC+9)
1/4 Slip (500 copies / 250 copies only for International)
Lenti Slip (2000 copies / 1000 copies only for International)
Full Slip (2500 copies / 1250 copies only for International)
One click
Price: $35.99 (1/4 Slip) - $37.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $110 (One click)
Note: PA is not involved with the design process - Region free discs.

11059584_609529819150794_4876211890696430959_n.jpg

Use the following time zone converter if your area is not listed below.

11998885_620658861371223_1880013150843390713_n.png

12002391_620658561371253_522277730265414528_o.jpg 11999796_620658558037920_924874532459366744_o.jpg 11953537_620658564704586_4661414150089113896_o.jpg

buzbQc5.gif

From Novamedia facebook :

Announcement :: NOVAMEDIA Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook No. ??

Novamedia collaborates with Plain Archive, again. PA deals with "authoring", "local commentary", "booklet".
It will be released this fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
That full slip looks sooo sexy. Also, the steelbook front art has grown on me, even though I still really really like the HMV one. Finally, I can say I'm glad I double dipped as this film certainly deserves it.

Reactions: harry
Pic from @Actarus :

6 - Nightcrawler FullSlip Inside edge Writing.jpg

Wow. Koreans (not just Nova) are so stubborn, they keep blasting unnecessary quotes on all of their full slips/lenti slips, and even inside the slips.

That's fine, I guess, but don't do it when you don't know how to write proper English! This quote is not in the film, these are tiny bits of dialogue taken from various moments ("Wide angle. We want all of it." is the only actual quote from Nightcrawler here).

Also, I'm no film expert, but "zoom" followed by "wide angle" makes no sense to me :D.

So that's bad, but the punctuation is terrible too - no capital letter for Wide, a capital letter after a comma, and a spelling mistake ("stadycam").

These errors are easy to fix just by going on Google and writing your quote with quotes marks and seeing if there are any matches, if you can't watch the film with English subtitles and check (it makes me worry about the quality of their subtitles all of a sudden :ohno::ohno:).

Last edited:
Pic from @Actarus :

6-nightcrawler-fullslip-inside-edge-writing-jpg.196533

Wow. Koreans (not just Nova) are so stubborn, they keep blasting unnecessary quotes on all of their full slips/lenti slips, and even inside the slips.

That's fine, I guess, but don't do it when you don't know how to write proper English! This quote is not in the film, these are tiny bits of dialogue taken from various moments ("Wide angle. We want all of it." is the only actual quote from Nightcrawler here).

Also, I'm no film expert, but "zoom" followed by "wide angle" makes no sense to me :D.

So that's bad, but the punctuation is terrible too - no capital letter for Wide, a capital letter after a comma, and a spelling mistake ("stadycam").

These errors are easy to fix just by going on Google and writing your quote with quotes marks and seeing if there are any matches, if you can't watch the film with English subtitles and check (it makes me worry about the quality of their subtitles all of a sudden :ohno::ohno:).

I love errors. GRAIL. LOL.

I think that fullslip is pretty disappointing too plain the lenti is the sure winner here.

That FullSlip is Far from being Boring, it is one of their best well designed one... hold it in hands before judging, you will see at all the details its a very nice crafted one, suits the movie. It's just heaven :drool:

Reactions: harry
Hahahahahha at THAT MADE UP QUOTE !!! what where they thinking !? ... steadycam spelt stadycam ? zoom and then wide angle ? Hahahahaha

Hahahahahha at THAT MADE UP QUOTE !!! what where they thinking !? ... steadycam spelt stadycam ? zoom and then wide angle ? Hahahahaha
It's not good, it does somewhat spoil the package with basic errors like that. I know it's English language but it doesn't take long to run it through a spell check before manufacturing it.

I agree with all here....very disappointing....and these basic errors are usually manifold in the booklet. Not sure how many of us actually read the booklets, but I did for their My Name Is Khan exclusive, but there were so many errors, it was sad...could not finish reading it.

Wow, the packages look amazing.
Actually prefer the full slip this time around. And loving the front of that steelbook
If it's still in stock at the start of the new year then I may have to purchase.

That quote is hilarious though. Rather terrible in all aspects of grammar and quote lol still love the package though