Noah (Blu-ray 'Wood' Slipcover) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
ORDER: Target

noah.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm so im 3minutes away from bestbuy and target... Steelbook or (woodbook?)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

If you have seen the movie and really want it, and you can afford it, go for both!

Haven't seen it, I have some bday gift cards at both places, wanna see it. But that packaging makes me want it regardless of the quality of the movie :/.

I'll be honest, I didn't particularly like it. And I really wanted to, but I found it disappointing. But I hope you enjoy it.

I plan to catch it at the 4$ theather here this weekend I hear alot of mixed feelings from people about it so I'm trying to go in expecring nothing.

Link to wolf n Wwz promos?

They sent us one for Ben hur long ago

These are NOT my pics but I do own the Wolf box. I was able to get it off ebay. Inside there is black and gold paper paper confetti along with a written press release :thumbs:

World War Z First-Aid Press Promo Kit Box

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Wolf of Wall Street Press Promo Kit Box

picture.php

These are NOT my pics but I do own the Wolf box. I was able to get it off ebay. Inside there is black and gold paper paper confetti along with a written press release :thumbs:

World War Z First-Aid Press Promo Kit Box

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Made a thread in Blu-ray Collector's & Limited Editions -> https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39137&highlight=world

Reactions: DJ IXS
Made a thread in Blu-ray Collector's & Limited Editions -> https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39137&highlight=world

I knew I've seen it somewhere on this site before! Lol I just couldn't find it using the search engine. I had to google the images I posted. :thumbs:

It's the leaked ad for 7/27-8/2. The one that @bainbridge's_stash usually posts. Not sure if it's been posted here or not

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like a slip but it does say collectible wood packaging so I'm not sure what this is going to be now. Hopefully it's not just a plain slipcover that looks like wood.

It looks like a slip but it does say collectible wood packaging so I'm not sure what this is going to be now. Hopefully it's not just a plain slipcover that looks like wood.
Target is notorious for having crappy bluray mock-ups in their ads. I'm not even sure how you can say that looks like a slip. I'm seeing more of a digibook-type package from that ad picture...

We'll find out in a couple weeks. $18.99 with $10 movie cash is a pretty awesome price though.

Target is notorious for having crappy bluray mock-ups in their ads. I'm not even sure how you can say that looks like a slip. I'm seeing more of a digibook-type package from that ad picture...

We'll find out in a couple weeks. $18.99 with $10 movie cash is a pretty awesome price though.

It looks like it could be a slip to me, it is hard to tell without seeing the other sides though! I wouldn't mind a digibook, just as long as they use the wood packaging!;)