Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 12, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 12 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

13907196EXPL.jpg

13907196-2054971605986335.jpg
13907196-3464971606064647.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided to skip this.
Still not see the film and although it’s better than the yellow steel, it’s still not anything exciting. Pretty boring tbh. Too much samey Odenkirk. But better than that last attempt
I feel the same. I watched it and enjoyed it for what it was: A John Wick knockoff with a super sympathetic actor that most people like and were surprised to see in such a role. Nothing special or something I'd watch again or even waste precious steelbook shelf space on :)

Reactions: Flloydo
Watch the film. Its pretty enjoyable. Especially if you liked John Wick.
Yeah but I don’t like It the same way some of you lot do. Pretty basic films Imo. Good action to a degree but that’s it. Gets boring. No actual substance in a JW film. And I can’t be bothered to through the same with this.

Plus I’m trying to save money atm so any dodge I can make on half these sh!t announcements is fine by me.

Reactions: Granada
I feel the same. I watched it and enjoyed it for what it was: A John Wick knockoff with a super sympathetic actor that most people like and were surprised to see in such a role. Nothing special or something I'd watch again or even waste precious steelbook shelf space on :)
I don't think you can call a movie written by the same writer and made by the same production company a knock off.

Yeah but I don’t like It the same way some of you lot do. Pretty basic films Imo. Good action to a degree but that’s it. Gets boring. No actual substance in a JW film. And I can’t be bothered to through the same with this.

Plus I’m trying to save money atm so any dodge I can make on half these sh!t announcements is fine by me.
Fair enough....

Reactions: Flloydo
I just ordered in GBP and the total in USD after checking out with PayPal was $60.74 USD. That is the cheapest option for anyone in USA. It's even cheaper if you live in 1 of 4 states with no income tax (or lower income tax).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Retailers go by monthly exchange rate not daily and it's not the same rate as if you went to a bank to buy or sell currencey

It's not the same conversion rate as if you went to a bank and changed £ for $

Zavvi USA price for shipping outside USA/Canada is $51.99 that's before shipping is added

Zavvi USA price for those based in USA/Canada is $59.99
Fair enough, but I saved $11 USD purchasing from the regular Zavvi site.

That's why I told you wait until live at 12pm on Zavvi UK or Zavvi EU websites
You can pay in € or £
i dont know exactly how good your connections to zavvi are, but could you ask them to ship those boxes in a sturdy box with enough padding? would be a shame if they ruined this release by using jiffy bags... return costs from germany to UK are outrageous, so they might want to avoid that

i dont know exactly how good your connections to zavvi are, but could you ask them to ship those boxes in a sturdy box with enough padding? would be a shame if they ruined this release by using jiffy bags... return costs from germany to UK are outrageous, so they might want to avoid that
Zavvi don't use jiffy bags with steelbooks anymore that was years ago
Jiffy bags was mostlty for box sets that did not have steelbooks and they use cardboard wraparound mailer mostly now

Zavvi use cardboard wraparound mailer (similar to what HMV use) when shipped from Guernsey in regards to steelbooks in Slipboxes with booklets artcards etc
When shipped from THG in warrington it can be in a box of various sizes or the cardboard waparound mailer

Only Zavvi warehouse in Guernsey use the steelbook boxes but that's for standard steelbooks and is standard shipping only not tracked

A few zavvi releases are shipped sometimes from THG warehouse in warrington and can be sent tracked shipping or non tracked
When your order has tracked shipping it was sent from warrington that is why the return address is warrington

Have you not ordered any of the previous steelbooks in slipboxes
Examples Singin' In The Rain /Green Mile

When was the last time you ordered a steelbook that was in a slipbox with booklet/artcards from Zavvi

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
Zavvi don't use jiffy bags with steelbooks anymore that was years ago
Jiffy bags was mostlty for box sets that did not have steelbooks and they use cardboard wraparound mailer mostly now

Zavvi use cardboard wraparound mailer (similar to what HMV use) when shipped from Guernsey in regards to steelbooks in Slipboxes with booklets artcards etc
When shipped from THG in warrington it can be in a box of various sizes or the cardboard waparound mailer

Only Zavvi warehouse in Guernsey use the steelbook boxes but that's for standard steelbooks and is standard shipping only not tracked

A few zavvi releases are shipped sometimes from THG warehouse in warrington and can be sent tracked shipping or non tracked

Have you not ordered any of the previous steelbooks in slipboxes
Examples Singin' In The Rain /Green Mile

When was the last time you ordered a steelbook that was in a slipbox with booklet/artcards from Zavvi
i think that must have been true romance restock... i dont exactly remember the packaging but it mightve been that wraparound cardboard... it arrived in ok condition tho, not mint, but not scuffed enough to return it... still it could be better... but ok, maybe then theres still hope with their current packaging

For anyone curious, I am in the US, set shipping to US, set the region to UK and currency to GBP. Total came to just under $58.

Reactions: MM3
Just had a chat with Zavvi. It seems they've removed some countries from their list (mostly European countries from what I see).