3. My Name is Khan
  4. Ditto
  5. Sin City: A Dame to Kill for
  6. The Isle
  7. Wadjda
  8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  9. Big Eyes
  10. Under the Skin
  11. The Lovers on the Bridge (Les Amants du Pont-Neuf)
  12. Sue, Mai & Sawa: Righting the Girl Ship
  13. Amy
  14. A Bittersweet Life
  15. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Upon launch of the Shopping Online Mall, there will be an event for new customers.

Attachments

• nova.jpg
    nova.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 965
Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen a thread listing them all, but easy to compile the lists just by searching the SteelBook forum:

Novamedia Collection/Exclusive:
1. Drive
2. Lone Survivor

Novamedia Choice:
1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
2. Edge of Tomorrow
?: Divergent
?: Transcendence

Well I am very impressed with NM's service so far. My Cap 2 full slip arrived and the steelbook itself was badly scratched on both the back and front.

Contacted NM straight away by PM on Facebook with images showing the problem, and asked them if they had any spare boxes they could send me as a replacement.

They confirmed that they did and one was on it's way to me.

This arrived just before the weekend, with not a mark, ding or scratch in sight. Packaged as always with a several meters of bubblewrap

I've been trying to set up a PayPal Billing Agreement in my account (thinking it might speed up the pre-order process) but get this message...
Unable to communicate with the PayPal gateway.

Anyone else have this issue?

Can't wait for this!

Anyone else having difficulties signing up on Nova's webpage? Can't get the confirmation email to send.
Yeah. I can't get into my existing account.(??) So I started a different one just in case, and no email for the key.. So what the heck is up?:squint: If anything goes live, I'm up the creek...not happy. : (

My login works fine. Not sure what the issue would be.
Thanks, brother. I got it. Quite embarassing actually. I have so many accounts all over... I kept going through Nova orders as a guest! (To be honest, with Paypal you really don't need a proper setup account because when you hit the button it sends all the pertinent info to the seller.) So I figured that out by looking closer at receipts. But, I still didn't get sent a key to activate what I thought was a second account setup, SO....hmmm..:rolleyes: Thanks, man..:D

I'm still waiting for my confirmation email too fyi. I did only sign up yesterday, but it's been more than a few hours now. Thought I already had an account to be honest... apparently not. :confused:

I'm still waiting for my confirmation email too fyi. I did only sign up yesterday, but it's been more than a few hours now. Thought I already had an account to be honest... apparently not. :confused:
I really did too. Now, sometimes when on a site, I'll have the password wrong and just keep futzing with the cases 'til I hit it (yes, I have them written down somewhere. But sometimes it seems easier to try the five or so ones I use 'til I hit it). Usually this works fine. BUT, I also forgot that SOME (not many anymore) places will SHUT YOU OUT after X amount of failed attempts! (Maybe without telling you that's the case...) So, that adds to the troubleshooting level of difficulty! This is yet another example of me REALLY needing to buckle down and have a notebook for all the passwords. Especially with all the worldwide shopping on steels. If something went live on a site and I couldn't get in I'd be beside myself! And nothing makes me angrier than when it's my own damn fault!:LOL:
I'd have to punish myself by making myself buy the entire Universal 'Comic Panel' steelbook series and parade them to my colleagues!:rofl:

I signed up about 21 hours ago and I've still not received the email. I've requested another confirmation email but nothing. I guess I'll just have to keep waiting.
Any luck yet mate? Still nothing for me, but my reply below may explain why...

I really did too. Now, sometimes when on a site, I'll have the password wrong and just keep futzing with the cases 'til I hit it (yes, I have them written down somewhere. But sometimes it seems easier to try the five or so ones I use 'til I hit it). Usually this works fine. BUT, I also forgot that SOME (not many anymore) places will SHUT YOU OUT after X amount of failed attempts! (Maybe without telling you that's the case...) So, that adds to the troubleshooting level of difficulty! This is yet another example of me REALLY needing to buckle down and have a notebook for all the passwords. Especially with all the worldwide shopping on steels. If something went live on a site and I couldn't get in I'd be beside myself! And nothing makes me angrier than when it's my own damn fault!:LOL:
I'd have to punish myself by making myself buy the entire Universal 'Comic Panel' steelbook series and parade them to my colleagues!:rofl:
I only have 4 different passwords that I use and I'm sure I tried them all, but I've just this second tried to log in again and it signed me straight in on my first attempt... maybe I'd accidentally typed the password wrong the other day. So obviously I was already registered, which may explain why I didn't receive a confirmation email when I tried to re-register. :facepalm: