3. My Name is Khan
  4. Ditto
  5. Sin City: A Dame to Kill for
  6. The Isle
  7. Wadjda
  8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  9. Big Eyes
  10. Under the Skin
  11. The Lovers on the Bridge (Les Amants du Pont-Neuf)
  12. Sue, Mai & Sawa: Righting the Girl Ship
  13. Amy
  14. A Bittersweet Life
  15. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Upon launch of the Shopping Online Mall, there will be an event for new customers.

Attachments

• nova.jpg
    nova.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 959
Last edited by a moderator:
From fb:

Dear our awesome visitors!

We are sorry for the delayed our website (Novamnm.com).
It will be done until next weekend. and then we will inform the pre-order date of Captain America Winter Soldier. So, please be patient.

By the way,
We checked who lots of people already joined our test page. It just test page. it's not official membership. So, we have to delete your information. When it launched the website, re-join, please.

And the payment for CA2 will be accepted through Paypal ONLY.

One more thing!
We will show you our 1st exclusive steelbook [DRIVE] artwork by next weekend.

Thank you.

From NovaMedia's FB:

Unfortunately, we'd like to notify a wrong information of Web site open date & Captain America : Winter Soldier pre-order date.

I saw HDN thread of CA. The date is wrong. We already informed what our web site faced little problem. Now, we fixing, yet.

So, we can't open this Sunday. Also, CA pre-order, too. I'm so sorry.
But, CA will released first week of September.

From NovaMedia's FB:

First off we would like to apologize for an issues you experienced today if you visited our website. We found a fatal error within our server. We have acted by calling in an outside web programer who is fixing it as you read this. We are unsure when the bug will be fixed but as soon as the website is back up you will be able to create your accounts.

If you try to visit our site and succeed in creating a new account, please use English language ONLY and enter your shipping address & phone number(do not add "-". Ex. 1234-5678 [x], 12345678 [o] numerical only) in your account.

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

Thank you.

From there FB page

First off we would like to apologize for an issues you experienced today if you visited our website. We found a fatal error within our server. We have acted by calling in an outside web programer who is fixing it as you read this. We are unsure when the bug will be fixed but as soon as the website is back up you will be able to create your accounts.
If you try to visit our site and succeed in creating a new account, please use English language ONLY and enter your shipping address & phone number(do not add "-". Ex. 1234-5678 [x], 12345678 [o] numerical only) in your account.
We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.
Thank you.

Reactions: cjy152 and Ask
I am expecting the key, via email, to confirm my registration.

Has anyone got an idea how long this may take?

Thanks

I don't mind waiting as long as it's a better buying experience compared to Kimchidvd.com, once they go live.