3. My Name is Khan
  4. Ditto
  5. Sin City: A Dame to Kill for
  6. The Isle
  7. Wadjda
  8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  9. Big Eyes
  10. Under the Skin
  11. The Lovers on the Bridge (Les Amants du Pont-Neuf)
  12. Sue, Mai & Sawa: Righting the Girl Ship
  13. Amy
  14. A Bittersweet Life
  15. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Upon launch of the Shopping Online Mall, there will be an event for new customers.

Attachments

• nova.jpg
    nova.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 964
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey fellas, here's an update from Nova Media's facebook page (posted 5 hours ago):

First off we would like to apologize for an issues you experienced today if you visited our website. We found a fatal error within our server. We have acted by calling in an outside web programer who is fixing it as you read this. We are unsure when the bug will be fixed but as soon as the website is back up you will be able to create your accounts.

If you try to visit our site and succeed in creating a new account, please use English language ONLY and enter your shipping address & phone number(do not add "-". Ex. 1234-5678 [x], 12345678 [o] numerical only) in your account.

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

Thank you.

Source

Reactions: black7towr
Isn't this the test-page again? :/
I still can't reach the website itself..

I managed to set up my account, sign in etc, so I don't know if I have to set everything up again at a later date?

Keeping an eye on their facebook page might become a full time job :sleep:

Last edited:
I ain't gonna do #£@ s#it until the announce it officially.

Dont know what kind of problems they are facing, but where I come from, we can manage to get a webshop live in 1 month, if it needs seriously customization than 2 to 3 months and that is with complicated data solutions to other cms systems etc, translations, payment providers, content and more.

Really wondering what it could be?
And the impression they left in the last few months ain't good.

Apart from their former Kimchi releases, ever since they announced their own webshop it ain't going so well.

They can definitely talk the talk, but haven't seen them walking the walk yet.

I ain't gonna do #£@ s#it until the announce it officially.

Dont know what kind of problems they are facing, but where I come from, we can manage to get a webshop live in 1 month, if it needs seriously customization than 2 to 3 months and that is with complicated data solutions to other cms systems etc, translations, payment providers, content and more.

Really wondering what it could be?
And the impression they left in the last few months ain't good.

Apart from their former Kimchi releases, ever since they announced their own webshop it ain't going so well.

They can definitely talk the talk, but haven't seen them walking the walk yet.
Apparently Korea has a really tough time with this Internet thing. (At least Nova has brought in an outside consultant, unlike another retailer we know...)

This development just really makes me wonder how Plain Archive has managed to set up and run such a sleek website, while their peers in Korea seem to be struggling with it so much.
Then again I nearly failed the Computer Networking 300-level course that I had to take in college. So clearly there's something going on that I just don't understand.

Reactions: Thelite13
Apparently Korea has a really tough time with this Internet thing. (At least Nova has brought in an outside consultant, unlike another retailer we know...)

This development just really makes me wonder how Plain Archive has managed to set up and run such a sleek website, while their peers in Korea seem to be struggling with it so much.
Then again I nearly failed the Computer Networking 300-level course that I had to take in college. So clearly there's something going on that I just don't understand.

Plain Archive outsourced their website to a beautiful cms system where they take care of everything in the backend, with proper servers.

If I'm correct, PA is using the highly acclaimed services of SHOPIFY.

Reactions: mlmaier84 and spass
Loyalty bonus? :woot:

My Rewards

How you can earn points
Each $40.00 spent for your order will earn 1 Point.
How you can spend points
Each 1 Point can be redeemed for $1.00.

Reactions: Whitenie
Shouldn't still be the test page as there's 2 different ip addresses
And I ordered frozen they took my money so I hope not

The site is up and running now! And all my details seem to have transferred over from the test site. So happy days! :happy:

@HUBMUSWELL you should get a few loyalty bonus points for paying $100 for CA!!! :rofl: :LOL: :rofl: That has to be an error or they are smoking something funny! :wacky: