3. My Name is Khan
  4. Ditto
  5. Sin City: A Dame to Kill for
  6. The Isle
  7. Wadjda
  8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  9. Big Eyes
  10. Under the Skin
  11. The Lovers on the Bridge (Les Amants du Pont-Neuf)
  12. Sue, Mai & Sawa: Righting the Girl Ship
  13. Amy
  14. A Bittersweet Life
  15. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Upon launch of the Shopping Online Mall, there will be an event for new customers.

Attachments

• nova.jpg
    nova.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 960
Last edited by a moderator:
kb 1 was a 4k print run if i recall , so some iteration of the release should last a while.

but some korean retailers have their releases in stores in korea and then if they dont sell there they come back to the supplier and thus small restocks. Seen this with Plain Archive and if i recall Kimchi ...

Turns out I haven't ordered direct from NM since their switch over to their new site. Now I can't seem to make an account. I keep getting some error messages that I can't understand because they're in Korean. I'm using Chrome to translate the page into English but it won't translate the errors.

It wont let me fill in the top part of the address box and I can't fill in my mobile number either. Anyone wanna help me via PM?

EDIT: Don't worry. TheCollector86 sorted it out for me. I was totally on the Korean site not the English one.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
How was the year 2017 for you? We want to take this time and thank our customers to start a "Nova Winter Festival" promotion.
From December 1th to December 31st, We will have 50% sale for available Nova Media products on the website www.novamnm.com "Nova Winter Festival" Menu.

We hope to end this year with a small gift to our customers. We wish our customers enjoy and participate with this promotion.

Thank you very much.
NOVAMEDIA

*While Quantifies Last*
*Selected Titles Only"

All orders placed during “Winter Festival” will be shipped in early January, 2018 and thank you for understanding. *

There is live link now at the site "winter sale". Looks like you can actually order now. I am a little confused.

Hello everyone.
How was the year 2017 for you? We want to take this time and thank our customers to start a "Nova Winter Festival" promotion.
From December 1th to December 31st, We will have 50% sale for available Nova Media products on the website www.novamnm.com "Nova Winter Festival" Menu.

We hope to end this year with a small gift to our customers. We wish our customers enjoy and participate with this promotion.

Thank you very much.
NOVAMEDIA

*While Quantifies Last*
*Selected Titles Only"

All orders placed during “Winter Festival” will be shipped in early January, 2018 and thank you for understanding. *

There is live link now at the site "winter sale". Looks like you can actually order now. I am a little confused.

The prices look like the standard prices if I'm not mistaken. These may be due to change to sale prices come 1st Dec.

Never ordered from Nova Media before, so can someone tell me what k-pack shipping means? Clearly it's the cheapest shipping option, which means it's the only option I can afford. Just want to be assured there's a chance Jungle Book would get to me unscathed.

A lot of excellent options there! Perhaps my steelbook window is opening up a little bit.

Thanks in advance.

Never ordered from Nova Media before, so can someone tell me what k-pack shipping means? Clearly it's the cheapest shipping option, which means it's the only option I can afford. Just want to be assured there's a chance Jungle Book would get to me unscathed.

A lot of excellent options there! Perhaps my steelbook window is opening up a little bit.

Thanks in advance.
K-pack is indeed their cheapest shipping option and always the one I've used. NM are always generous on protection so expect metres of bubble wrap and boxed securely, includes tracking #. Can't go wrong :) N.B. If your country is usually subject to customs charges when importing, I'd suggest contacting them beforehand to mark the value down, but I have a feeling you're in the US, right? In which case, you're laughing :LOL::D;)

Was curious and asked Nova if they'd ever consider making an empty box (like their recent John Wick :cool:) for NE#001 DRIVE and NE#005 Avengers :angel: Have both One-Clicks of those and would love an awesome box to house them in :oohyeah::drool: Will update if/when I hear back :)

Was curious and asked Nova if they'd ever consider making an empty box (like their recent John Wick :cool:) for NE#001 DRIVE and NE#005 Avengers :angel: Have both One-Clicks of those and would love an awesome box to house them in :oohyeah::drool: Will update if/when I hear back :)
:(:(
Hi, thanks for your contacting.

Unfortunately, we don't have any plan for releasing some other empty box set like <JOHN WICK>.

Hope you can understand this situation. :(

Have a lovely day ahead. Bye!

Best Regards
NOVA MEDIA

A question to those who have recently pre-ordered Reservoir Dogs from Novamedia: Did you receive Nova Points?
I put in an order a few minutes ago and wanted to use them, but discovered I had none in my account. The order was >100 USD, so technically, I should have had two Nova Points available.
I've never paid closer attention to when they actually credit the points gained from one's last order, so maybe it was too early, yet? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

A question to those who have recently pre-ordered Reservoir Dogs from Novamedia: Did you receive Nova Points?
I put in an order a few minutes ago and wanted to use them, but discovered I had none in my account. The order was >100 USD, so technically, I should have had two Nova Points available.
I've never paid closer attention to when they actually credit the points gained from one's last order, so maybe it was too early, yet? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
upload_2018-3-23_11-1-50.png

I show them under pending and will go active on the 25th

• Helpful Post
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Hi all. Apologies if this the wrong forum to ask this. Point me in the right direction if so.

Anyone from UK who's had experience in buying direct from Novamedia - is the value of the item always visible on the UK post and hence you get charged the 20% vat Tax or does novamedia not put the value on the front?

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21