Oblivion (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #007) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 16, 2020
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on October 22 at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £49.99
Notes: Limited to 850

1080_packshot_1024x1024.png

Oblivion Slipbox.png
oblivionsteelbook_1024x1024.png back_steelbook_1024x1024.png inside_steel_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think so. The only one I'd miss is wasting my time explaining Zavvi CS that my steelbook is damaged and why a 20% refund is not going to cut it. That's always fun, it really sets up the day nicely.
Nearly everything that l receive in jiffy bags from Zavvi
is damaged and offered 15% discount which l never accept

• Wow
Reactions: Actarus
...that is not poster. Put that on the wall and ... one can print out those at home. I can. Can't you ? Well bad for you, but that's not poster.

Reactions: Felix_ro
Looking at the size of the poster tube looks like the poster could be Chirashi size - i.e. 7" x 5" or B5 size.
1602893200514.png

Chirashi from Japan

Don´t understand the hate about price.....FA or CM are even more expensive with 4K package and WWA Steelbook.....and tbh I think EB does even better finishes on Fullslips....

This is good looking set, but I have little problem with Tom Cruise being the same pose/face on every picture :facepalm::bored:

Don´t understand the hate about price.....FA or CM are even more expensive with 4K package and WWA Steelbook.....and tbh I think EB does even better finishes on Fullslips....

This is good looking set, but I have little problem with Tom Cruise being the same pose/face on every picture :facepalm::bored:

It might be the only image he approved.

FA or CM are even more expensive with 4K package and WWA Steelbook.....
Let's put that claim to the test.

WWAs containing 4k discs in all cases.
50 GBP = 55€
(FAC 47 Ronin, for example) 1600 CZK = 59€
(CM Birds of Prey lenti, for example) 60€

So you're right.
But that's now that they've taken a step back with their pricing. They haven't sold out Hellboy II at 55 GBP, so they maybe they've found their limit for now.
55 GBP = 61€

If we consider their whole lineup FAC is clearly the longer standing of the 3 retailers. and have earned the right, moreso, than the other 2 retailers to charge these prices.
Using the same examples, FAC are on their 144th release with 47 Ronin.
BoP will be CM's 22nd release, whenever they get around to releasing it.
EB have gone further than both of them on their 6th. That's pretty bold. Now they have taken a step back on their 7th, but for how long?

All three should be cheaper, but if there's one retailer out of the 3 that has "earned" the right to charge prices on the higher end of the spectrum it's clearly FA, without a shadow of a doubt.

EB needs to improve their exclusive stickers and increase the thickness of the card stock used for their fullslips. I feel like those 2 points need attention fast.

Reactions: Felix_ro