Oblivion (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #007) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 16, 2020
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on October 22 at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £49.99
Notes: Limited to 850

1080_packshot_1024x1024.png

Oblivion Slipbox.png
oblivionsteelbook_1024x1024.png back_steelbook_1024x1024.png inside_steel_1024x1024.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Get Out is several times the film that Oblivion is but bought Oblivion and didn’t buy Get Out because the art for it is pretty terrible and it’s an expensive WWA release.

Pretty pointless/forced comparison.

I think Get Out is several times the film that Oblivion is but bought Oblivion and didn’t buy Get Out because the art for it is pretty terrible and it’s an expensive WWA release.

Pretty pointless/forced comparison.

Not about the quality of films, specifically,,
Just hadn't noticed any Get Out stuck count downs.
Oblivion well on the way to sell out, but maybe Get Out response means they'll try harder (like Oblivion) rather than just WWA dress ups.

The video of the slip looks cool.

Reactions: DMD4k
Also, cannot use EB site on my phone at all. When I go to the site it automatically loads a messaging screen and nothing works to get out of it.

Serious design flaw for mobiles. I can exit it on PC no problem......

Why even have that stupid thing happen to begin with?

Back on the fence as to whether to buy this or not... that video has definitely sold me on the slip (love the spot gloss and silver text), although that was never my concern. The flat, matte steel is pretty bland, but that's the case with most of EB's releases IMO.

Not like I can afford it this close to Christmas now anyway, so I guess the decision has already been made for me. Good to hear it's sold well though and they're close to completely selling out! I look forward to seeing photos of the full package. :D

Caved and stuck in an order after seeing the video! :banghead:

I really like this film, but I still think this is way too much for what you are getting. I stuck an order in incase it sells out quickly over the next few days and I regret it later on!

This will be my first Blu Pack. I may sell it on if I'm not impressed with it!

Caved and stuck in an order after seeing the video! :banghead:

I really like this film, but I still think this is way too much for what you are getting. I stuck an order in incase it sells out quickly over the next few days and I regret it later on!

This will be my first Blu Pack. I may sell it on if I'm not impressed with it!

Don’t think you will be disappointed mate, their finishes are great to be fair. They’ve come a long way since their initial release and I think you get more bang for your buck with these.

Reactions: BluSteel2012