Om Shanti Om (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.11) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2016 - Pre-order on February 29 at 4 PM (Korea time)
Purchase link: Plainarchive.com
- Triple Pack - Sold out
- Triple Pack with The Imitation Game Postcards set - Sold out
- Duar Pack
- Type A (1,000 Limited print run / Only 250 copies for overseas customers)
- Type B (1,000 Limited print run / Only 250 copies for overseas customers)
Price: $33.69 | $95.67 (Triple Pack) | $64.38 (Dual Pack)

Note:

* PA announced keep case artwork.
Design by Park Dong-woo (Propaganda)

Type A | Type B

Cb_fmEeUkAAYq7R.jpgCb_fmgFUAAAFVtN.jpg
Cb_feboVIAAfnrz.jpg Cb_feeDUYAAF_7X.jpg

Type A Slipbox | Type B Slipbox | Keep case

12743675_828588423952308_2604597332853626504_n.jpg 1780811_828588420618975_7971138080778318332_n.jpg omo_kc.jpg
654784359_QrYcnyS2_image.jpg

11142099_853285018062884_1409819725_n.jpg

Last edited:
red and gold for me, love the glossy red :p
Hmm I don't mind either. So I might go for the gold embossed slip. As I'm sure you'll put up pics of the one you open :naughty:
Then again, I think it's gonna be up to my sibling on this one. She loved this movie, so I'mma let her decide. I'm generous aren't I? :p

Reactions: djjez83
This release looks truly amazing! It's just too bad I have zero interest in the film and will have to pass. :(

Update: Om Shanti Om
Over the past couple of months, we faced some real challenges with Om Shanti Om from the design to the selection of writers for the booklet.

When we first announced the release, we thought it would be best to make the pre-order available as soon as possible. But that’s now changed.

At Plain Archive, not a single upcoming release gets left behind. We work on multiple projects simultaneously. Delays are mostly caused by not reaching the standard of quality which we set ourselves.

We’re almost done with Om Shanti Om. It should follow soon after the release of Two Days, One Night and Frank.

Out sincere thanks for the long wait. Information on the pre-order are coming soon.

Thank you

Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

I think completely in a opposite way ... I hope they drop this to announce a replacement for PA11. With all due respect Indian movies are not my cup of tea.
Do you/did you watch a lot of Indian movies?
If you don't/ didn't, and forming that opinion based on just a couple of movies you watched and what you see/hear on the internet, then I just want to say; not all of their movies are over-the-top blend of action, drama, comedy, and romance. There are some great movies out there. If they drop this, then I hope they pick up something even better. :)

Do you/did you watch a lot of Indian movies?
If you don't/ didn't, and forming that opinion based on just a couple of movies you watched and what you see/hear on the internet, then I just want to say; not all of their movies are over-the-top blend of action, drama, comedy, and romance. There are some great movies out there. If they drop this, then I hope they pick up something even better. :)

I'm sure he meant Bollywood style movies. I've watched a few good dramas from India, but unfortunately Om Shanti Om isn't one of them.

Reactions: rodtp and AlienKing
This is a blind buy for me. I've never seen an "Indian Film", or "Bolly-wood film" so I have no idea what to expect as far as that goes.

BUT, I do expect an excellent film as PA always chooses great films. I never have been disappointed with a title PA chose.

When it comes to PA blind buys, my policy is BUY NOW, and ask questions later.

I'm sure he meant Bollywood style movies. I've watched a few good dramas from India, but unfortunately Om Shanti Om isn't one of them.
Be that as it may, there are some good Bollywood movies. Assuming "Bollywood" is any movie filmed in Hindi. I don't even know if there is a proper definition for it :confused:

@NoDingsNoScratches glad you are going to start on Indian films buddy, but please do not form an opinion based on this one (since it will be the first you watch)....there are so many better movies out there from India, and being of Indian origin, I have grown up watching as many Hindi movies as English....

If I had to put up an analogy, Om Shanti Om would at best be like an average Adam Sandler movie, which still made a ton of money due to star power....

@NoDingsNoScratches glad you are going to start on Indian films buddy, but please do not form an opinion based on this one (since it will be the first you watch)....there are so many better movies out there from India, and being of Indian origin, I have grown up watching as many Hindi movies as English....

If I had to put up an analogy, Om Shanti Om would at best be like an average Adam Sandler movie, which still made a ton of money due to star power....

I'm not gunna start watching Indian Films per say, but I support anything PLAIN does and I'm will to give it a shot.

Om Shanti the equivalent to an average Adam Sandler film?

If we are talking Zohan then I'll be very happy..