Ommegang Game of Thrones Beers

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
Here you go guys. They now have a beer locator link on their website. I think they show a lannister sigil for stores that have stock. Just call them up.:scat:

Iron Throne Blonde Ale Locator LINK

game-of-thrones-beer-ommegang-brewery-gear-patrol-full.jpg

Ommegang brewery presents the OFFICIAL Game of Thrones beer. OK, so who wants to send me a case? Apparently this will be available in late March for the season premiere. People in NY should be seeing it first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured I'd post this here too:

Just a heads up, but the next beer in the Ommegang Game of Thrones series, Fire and Blood red ale, hits shelves here in St. Louis this week! There are three different labels, and each case of 12 bottles has four of each label style. The label artist did an amazing job on each.

bottle-3-fab.png

The Fire & Blood labels look as good as the earlier labels.

I was going to collect a couple of each of the bottles unopened as a collection like unopened boxed toys. It was turning into a tradition for me and my wife to drink a bottle whilst watching the show.

I began putting away a couple as collectibles for the first and second release, but I'm now going to emigrate. Does anybody know of a collectibles website I could auction them off ?

This season's Red Ale impressed me - smooth, flavorful with a slight fruity finish - it might actually be a replicable of Ommegang's Rare Vos :)

Got all three from Whole Foods:
IMG_2827.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp and Che
I'm about to try my first bottle. Unfortunately, I can't find Rhaegal bottle anywhere. It's long sold out in my area.

I tried the first GoT released, not this red ale, and I thought it was ok. I definitely had better stouts out there, for the price I would skip this entirely.

I can't comment on the red ale, but some of the other Ommegang brews I've had haven't been anything out of the ordinary.

Dang, my local Safeway store just put out 3 cases of the Iron Throne Blonde Ale and I found one Take the Black Stout in the mix. Did they make more the first release??

Another release for the upcoming season -

img_20160330_194927-jpg.231308

Hoppy but with citrus hints. Unfortunately too wheaty for me. Nonetheless GoT fans, grab some for the upcoming season and enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_20160330_194927.jpg
    IMG_20160330_194927.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 286
Reactions: Asopp
I'll have to see if I can find some of these....I love my cake but I have never seen the show....shame I know and with so much of it being filmed around these parts I should give it and the drink a go.