Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered the DL, I was reluctant as I have the Fanatics incoming, but I just don't like any of the other slips! EEK! It was between the FS and DL (OC art is amazing but a definite no-go right now). I'm really not a fan of the SL personally, especially after @Wreck saying it looked like Leo was squeezing out a > :BS: :shipped: I don't like the FS art at all either, so whether it has an amazing finish or not I still don't like the artwork or colours used, period. Which left me with DL, which might appear boring to some and the front is obviously not as great as the Fanatics release (with them leaning against the edges of the slip :wacky::LOL:) but in the end that's all I could justify buying here. It will be interesting comparing the two once in-hand I guess later on, and already having 4K in the Fanatics I don't mind not having it here, to make it cheaper. All I really wanted was at least one edition for the ME collection :cigar: and thankfully that steelbook is gorgeous :drool:

Ordered the DL, I was reluctant as I have the Fanatics incoming, but I just don't like any of the other slips! EEK! It was between the FS and DL (OC art is amazing but a definite no-go right now). I'm really not a fan of the SL personally, especially after @Wreck saying it looked like Leo was squeezing out a > :BS: :shipped: I don't like the FS art at all either, so whether it has an amazing finish or not I still don't like the artwork or colours used, period. Which left me with DL, which might appear boring to some and the front is obviously not as great as the Fanatics release (with them leaning against the edges of the slip :wacky::LOL:) but in the end that's all I could justify buying here. It will be interesting comparing the two once in-hand I guess later on, and already having 4K in the Fanatics I don't mind not having it here, to make it cheaper. All I really wanted was at least one edition for the ME collection :cigar: and thankfully that steelbook is gorgeous :drool:
This is EXACTLY how I felt.

Reactions: Mickle_89
I really like the 80's retro vibe of the FS and the painting-like portraits :thumbs: I bet it will even look better in hand.
yes I also think that that will turn out to be the best one. The Se7en fullslip looked awful at first but it turned out to be pretty nice due to the finish, I'll hope that will be the case this time too. But still, I think we can all agree on the fact that OUATIH isn't a very good mantalab release, especially compared to their other work.

Reactions: bluedjay
Where’s @r.amghar ?

Must be sorting out his deal with WB for licensing

I can see it. It will all sell out and he will loose his sh!t even though he’s had ample time and it took about 16 mins for the one click to sell out

Screw this! I missed it!!! Damnit I had to go to work at 2 pm my time and that's when it went up goddammnit!

Does someone ordered a extra copy