Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone here know if Manta also marks down the prices for one clicks? I know they do it for the individual slips. The thing that's holding me back from trying to secure a OC is the fact that if customs declare the worth of my package as +/- 150, I will be paying 210 euros in total for everything, including the OC itself. So then it costs 80 to just get the damn thing to me...

Does anyone here know if Manta also marks down the prices for one clicks? I know they do it for the individual slips. The thing that's holding me back from trying to secure a OC is the fact that if customs declare the worth of my package as +/- 150, I will be paying 210 euros in total for everything, including the OC itself. So then it costs 80 to just get the damn thing to me...
(Not having a go) but it seems like you have more important things to be worrying about than buying this. No point buying it if you can't afford it. Just saying

(Not having a go) but it seems like you have more important things to be worrying about than buying this. No point buying it if you can't afford it. Just saying

How did you get that from that? It’s a lot of money if you get hit by customs!
Completely reasonable question and worry

There will be a notes section when ordering where you can request this

@Man_of_Steelbooks avi is

1590630171044.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :hilarious::dead:

They never said that though you have to understand something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it not that they can’t afford it and if you have to pay extra for customs because of its marked value is above the threshold for your country, for some that is a dealbreaker.

I put it wrong in my post where I stated that I couldn't afford it. I could afford it if I wanted to, just couldn't justify buying a one click when I left that comment. But my opinion is changing every 5 minutes now, I have no idea what to do.. that's why a one click might be the best option. Even if I get charged by customs I can still make a big part of my money back by selling the slip(s) I don't want.

I put it wrong in my post where I stated that I couldn't afford it. I could afford it if I wanted to, just couldn't justify buying a one click when I left that comment. But my opinion is changing every 5 minutes now, I have no idea what to do.. that's why a one click might be the best option. Even if I get charged by customs I can still make a big part of my money back by selling the slip(s) I don't want.
I don't think it's abnormal to not want to pay a 50% mark-up.
But yes, probably could make a large sum back selling individual editions.

I don't think it's abnormal to not want to pay a 50% mark-up.
But yes, probably could make a large sum back selling individual editions.
Indeed. And I get to keep that one click box with that awesome artwork. But I didn't join the groupbuy so there's a pretty big chance that I'll miss it, I think the one clicks will be sold out in under a minute.

@Man_of_Steelbooks avi is

View attachment 473123

:rofl: :rofl: :hilarious::dead:

They never said that though you have to understand something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it not that they can’t afford it and if you have to pay extra for customs because of its marked value is above the threshold for your country, for some that is a dealbreaker.
Exactly. I can afford it if I want to. But I'm just not 100% sure if I want to, especially with these damn customs.

Reactions: willbar84
Indeed. And I get to keep that one click box with that awesome artwork. But I didn't join the groupbuy so there's a pretty big chance that I'll miss it, I think the one clicks will be sold out in under a minute.

IIRC you should have about 30mins give or take when they go live on their webstore to secure an OC, popular single editions about the same time frame and the others can take upto 24hours to sell, hope this helps and good luck you’ll be fine :thumbs:

Exactly. I can afford it if I want to. But I'm just not 100% sure if I want to, especially with these damn customs.

Totally understandable no one wants to pay more money than they have to if it’s avoidable. As @Flloydo mentioned there’s a note section where you can request a marked value from memory the default value if you dont leave a note is US$20 for OC or Single Edition but it’s been awhile since I’ve ordered an OC from Manta so this may have changed. I’m sure a more seasonal ninja who orders OCs from Manta Lab direct now called Collectors from Kwun Tong. HK SAR will be able to confirm this for you.

Last edited:
Maybe I missed it, but how is there no 4K option with this release? Probably going to pass on this for that reason.

Can someone remind me which customs option I should choose if I'm in the US? I just want to make sure I'm able to get through checkout as quick as possible. Thx