One step at a time

smatoni

Premium Supporter
May 26, 2015
Germany
Hi everyone,

I am from Germany and wanted the Filmarena Kingsman steelbook so bad, I came here in order to take part in a GB. But that was only in the beginning. Now that I am starting to realize how great this community is and how nice and helpful the members are, I am really glad @dan8885 and others from a German BD-Community gave me the advise to try this. Thank you again! :)

I have started collecting BDs in March this year, so taking part in a second community is a rather big step for me. When I learned how many different editions are released of all the movies, I couldn't believe it. Now I own some of them and am waiting for my Novamedia Avengers B Slip which I am going to love till I die, I guess.

Apart from films based on comic books I like films that need the brain to be working or have historical background. And lots of others of course. My favorite TV Show is Breaking Bad, although True Detective came very close to a tie. But it's only the first season and BB has been great till the end, so we'll see what happens in the future ;) I also like GoT, but mostly because it is entertaining, as it is not as great art as some other shows in my opinion.

Whenever I am not watching movies, I try to finish my studies in English, History and German, as I want to become a teacher. Fortunately, I also find some time to work and earn the money I need to buy at least some of all the amazing things I am just beginning to get to know.

Thanks for helping me make my first steps here. I'm looking forward to being part of this thing and to having a lot of good times :)

Welcome @smatoni the ninja mouse!
Have fun, everyone is friendly!
But, please look out for the 'rogue' Ninja Cat.....:LOL:!!!!
image.jpg

Reactions: Wreck and smatoni
Reactions: C.C. 95