Oz: the Great and Powerful (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #6) [China]

Which slip to you prefer?

• 3D Slip

Votes: 161 56.3%
  • Hollow cut slip

Votes: 34 11.9%
  • Both

Votes: 80 28.0%
  • None

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans Exclusive No.6
Oz: the Great and Powerful Blu-Ray steelbook
3D BD +2D BD

Release date: Scheduled Release on Sept. 20th 2013
Notes: with a numbered slip
Order from the Ninja Shop: here

View attachment 40526

BLUFANS LOYALTY BONUS:

if you participated any 3 Blufans group buys at HDN before, you will receive $5 credit for any future Blufans GBs, good for use on OZ, UP, MonU, Star Trek and Godfather etc. limited one per use.

OPEN POLL!
Type A: The 3D slip (production run of 1000 copies)
slip.jpg

Type B: Hollow-Out Slip with 5 interchangable postcards (production run of 1000 copies)
ozs1.jpg

ozs4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It says it is but would of thought this would of sold out long ago!

Post a reply in there and see if Kevin will add you.

I've not seen a shipment yet and I'm the USA hub.

So if they haven't been shipped, there might still be time to jump in. ;)

Reactions: Kashby
Due to the China national holiday, OZ is still held by Chinese Custom and it will probably be shipped from China to the hubs around Oct 12th. Here are some photos of the actual steelbook and being told it is much colourful in hand.

BTW, still waiting for the payment from some members, please pay ASAP. Thanks

View attachment 47576

Love the full image. Can't wait to see this in hand! Any update?

Last edited by a moderator:
Attention, USA members. This is shipping from Blufans to me soon!

If you are expecting to get your copy reshipped from me, please check the group buy forum and make sure you are on the correct list with the correct number of copies requested!

Blufans will only send what is requested and no more

Thanks!

The 3D and the 2D slip look awesome . And i agree what my friend darczap. These will be contender for steel of the year ( i am very sure also Up will be contender)

Great job blufan

Reactions: darczap
I see that there are 6 interchangable postcard (Finley and China Girl) didn't stated on the OP.

And for completist collector, must buy at least 6 copies of this "hollow out slip" type, because I see Blufans sealed the slipcover but produce it various cover. So if we want to collect them all cover without open the seal, buy 6 copies is the only way, :joy:

Last edited:
Reactions: kaamelott
Hello friends!
I understood correctly that there is various art work for the Hollow-cut slip???

Yes. From the OP:

Pretty sure Kaamelott is referring to the fact blufans have put out sealed copies of the Hollow-cut slip showing each of the 6 artcards. Meaning a completist would need to source 7 copies, to "catch 'em all".

Glad I'm not that way inclined myself. :D

Reactions: kaamelott