Oz: the Great and Powerful (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #6) [China]

Which slip to you prefer?

• 3D Slip

Votes: 161 56.3%
  • Hollow cut slip

Votes: 34 11.9%
  • Both

Votes: 80 28.0%
  • None

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans Exclusive No.6
Oz: the Great and Powerful Blu-Ray steelbook
3D BD +2D BD

Release date: Scheduled Release on Sept. 20th 2013
Notes: with a numbered slip
Order from the Ninja Shop: here

View attachment 40526

BLUFANS LOYALTY BONUS:

if you participated any 3 Blufans group buys at HDN before, you will receive $5 credit for any future Blufans GBs, good for use on OZ, UP, MonU, Star Trek and Godfather etc. limited one per use.

OPEN POLL!
Type A: The 3D slip (production run of 1000 copies)
slip.jpg

Type B: Hollow-Out Slip with 5 interchangable postcards (production run of 1000 copies)
ozs1.jpg

ozs4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks GT. Think I'll start picking some of those up. Polybags are a good starting place, but I think I'm ready to move onto something a bit more substantial. :thumbs:

Reactions: tono06
Get in touch with Tony from Kimchi- he`s got Steel Shells which fit sealed Steels- no lenti Steels because they are too "fat". :thumbs:

He told me you can combine it with an Order otherwise it would be to expensive incl.Shipping

Here the Answer from Tony:

Dear .....

If we have sell, the price will be USD1.00 a piece.

But you have to think about the shipping cost.

So we recomend that you have to make an order with other items

Tony

Kimchidvd.com
(If you want, we will register on our website with USD10.00 a 10copies):thumbs:

Last edited:
Well, sounds like nothing is going to work with the lenticular slip, so I have just bagged the steel for my shelf and put the lenticular slip in the closet. Not the best of setups as I really love the effect on the slipcover!

Well, sounds like nothing is going to work with the lenticular slip, so I have just bagged the steel for my shelf and put the lenticular slip in the closet. Not the best of setups as I really love the effect on the slipcover!

The plastic shell that came with my Kimchi Monster's Inc. steelbook is able to accomodate the steelbook with the lenticular slip. It slides in snugly. It is a little tight when you try to remove everything at once, but if you remove the steelbook first and then the lenticular slip from the shell, it works just fine.

Reactions: tono06 and smileyx9
The plastic shell that came with my Kimchi Monster's Inc. steelbook is able to accomodate the steelbook with the lenticular slip. It slides in snugly. It is a little tight when you try to remove everything at once, but if you remove the steelbook first and then the lenticular slip from the shell, it works just fine.

Yep! Luckily I also received a plastic shell with Tangled, so I decided to put Oz in it with the 3d Slip. A bit tight, but it works!

No. 888. Very good number. Lots of Chinese buyers would like that.

You're probably the first person outside Mainland China to get theirs. Blufans have mentioned Oz shipments are being delayed. I was hoping to get mine by the end of the month, but not so optimistic now.

No. 888. Very good number. Lots of Chinese buyers would like that.

You're probably the first person outside Mainland China to get theirs. Blufans have mentioned Oz shipments are being delayed. I was hoping to get mine by the end of the month, but not so optimistic now.

That's strange, I received the first box of 15 or so three days ago. Just didn't have a chance to snap pics of the steel itself until this morning.

Anyway, I am still waiting for some more 3D and have yet to receive any of the slip type, so maybe there is a delay now?

As for 888, I just ended up with it because it came with a little damage on the slip and I didn't think I should forward a damaged one if I could avoid it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrcor
Got couple boxes delivered early for Canadian Hub. It is beautiful!!

oz1.jpg

oz2.jpg

The post card version is thick and heavy duty! Blufans shrinkwrapped the steelbooks first before putting in the slip. The card is just packed randomly in the slipbox. I got more witch than the rest. I hope everyone is not so picky! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just 1 card at random? I thought you'll get all five of them...
But the packaging looks really nice and sturdy. :)

In fact there are six cards inside the hollow cut version. The way Blufans packed the cards is random. That is why you can see six different front art. I think it is a smart ideas, but not so great for completist. ;)

Reactions: digitalbabe
Hopefully no HUB members will have a preference EEK!

Haha imagine the work involved in that... Can I please have the one with the pretty lady on the front please or can I have the one with the lady in the hat that reminds me of my girlfriend please! That would be a whole lot of sorting out. Wonder how many people r gonna ask now!

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Haha imagine the work involved in that... Can I please have the one with the pretty lady on the front please or can I have the one with the lady in the hat that reminds me of my girlfriend please! That would be a whole lot of sorting out. Wonder how many people r gonna ask now!

Just no stinking monkey on mine :angry::angry: ;)

Reactions: j4c0