Oz: the Great and Powerful (3D/2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #6) [China]

Which slip to you prefer?

• 3D Slip

Votes: 161 56.3%
  • Hollow cut slip

Votes: 34 11.9%
  • Both

Votes: 80 28.0%
  • None

Votes: 11 3.8%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Blufans Exclusive No.6
Oz: the Great and Powerful Blu-Ray steelbook
3D BD +2D BD

Release date: Scheduled Release on Sept. 20th 2013
Notes: with a numbered slip
Order from the Ninja Shop: here

View attachment 40526

BLUFANS LOYALTY BONUS:

if you participated any 3 Blufans group buys at HDN before, you will receive $5 credit for any future Blufans GBs, good for use on OZ, UP, MonU, Star Trek and Godfather etc. limited one per use.

OPEN POLL!
Type A: The 3D slip (production run of 1000 copies)
slip.jpg

Type B: Hollow-Out Slip with 5 interchangable postcards (production run of 1000 copies)
ozs1.jpg

ozs4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the China national holiday, OZ is still held by Chinese Custom and it will probably be shipped from China to the hubs around Oct 12th. Here are some photos of the actual steelbook and being told it is much colourful in hand.

Thanks for the info Kevin! I have to get my group buy hat on, and get ready to ship these out in a couple of weeks. :eek:

:drool: :oohyeah: :cool: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap, how beautiful is that steelbook.

Totally worth the money, totally. :scat:

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Can anyone confirm if this is a gloss finish ?

Reactions: djprodikis
Hmmmm i hope so. i bought both versions of wreck. Both damaged :( not cheap either. And it was my fav film this year. Major dissapointment it was for me

I know Kevin took care of all the folks in my USA group buy - whether that was a return, a credit, or something else.

So at least they addressed the problem, IMO. They could have just said, not our fault and moved on. :movie: