"Pacific Rim Series" - Odd City Entertainment Event

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
http://411posters.com/2013/06/pacific-rim-poster-series-from-odd-city-entertainment/

Odd City Entertainment will be selling prints of the upcoming Pacific Rim movie done by 5 artists including: Gabz, Todd Slater, NE, Gordon Jones & Graham Erwin at random times between July 2nd to July 11th.
3 variants by "Gabz" revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 2, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by Gabz. 24″ x 36″ 6-color (w/ 2 metallic inks) Screenprint. Ed of 225 N. $55

gabz-pacific-rim.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by Gabz. 24″ x 36″ 6-color (w/ 3 metallic inks) Screenprint. Ed of 80 N. $75 (variant)

gabz-pacific-rim-variant.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by Gabz. 24″ x 36″ 6-color Screenprint. Ed of 55 N. $275 (Metal variant)

gabz-pacific-rim-metal-variant.jpg

2 Variants by NE revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 9, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by NE. 18″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 S/N. $45

NEPacRimRegSm.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by NE. 18″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 75 S/N. $65 (variant)

NEPacRimVarSm.jpg

2 Variants by James Fosdike revealed :

“Pacific Rim” by James Fosdike. 36″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 N. $45

Fosdike-pacific-rim.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by James Fosdike. 36″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 75 N. $65 (variant)

Fosdike-pacific-rim-variant.jpg

1 edition by Graham Erwin revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 15, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by Graham Erwin. 12″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 N. $50

erwin-pacific-rim.jpg

2 editions by Todd Slater revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 16, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by Todd Slater. 24″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 S/N. $55

Todd-Slater-Regular.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by Todd Slater. 24″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 75 S/N. $85 (Rainbow Foil Variant)

Todd-Slater-Variant-Foil.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait to see pics of the metal variant... Please post some up when you get it in hand :D

Will do. My only concern, if it was indeed dispatched on the 29th, is that Priority Mail International apparently takes 6-8 working days and the 8th working day is Thursday and I go away for a week on Saturday, so if it's delayed even slightly then I'll miss it and it'll be in the local depot for almost 10 days :(

Anyone get their metal variant yet? Can't wait to see pics

All I have to say is EEK!. This thing is just awesome. The difference between this and the regular variant is night and day. My wife was even like wow! Not sure she knows the exact total though. :emb:

Guess I had a little more to say about it. :p

DSCN1544.jpg

DSCN1545.JPG

:movie:​

Last edited by a moderator:
ODD CITY ENTERTAINMENT is giving away a limited number of Pacific Rim Blu-rays to a few lucky Twitter followers, picked at random by our OCE mascot (her name is Zelda and she’s a dog).
As if that’s not awesome enough, we are also going to pick three of those random people and give them a free OCE Pacific Rim print by Gabz. And it’s the METAL. Oh yes, the metal!
There are two ways to be eligible for the contest and you can do both. 1) Follow us on Twitter @oddcitynews and retweet the contest Twitter post and include the hashtag #OCEKaiju 2) Like us on Facebook, www.facebook.com/OddCityEntertainment, AND share the contest post. Both must be done before Monday October 14th 12pm CST, after which time we will randomly choose our winners!

Guys I would be EXTREMELY hesitant to buy anything from Odd City. You might not ever get your product at this rate. They have a horrible track record and the owner Roman has dug himself a hole so deep in the social forums and Facebook that I'll be amazed if he can keep the company in business.

Guys I would be EXTREMELY hesitant to buy anything from Odd City. You might not ever get your product at this rate. They have a horrible track record and the owner Roman has dug himself a hole so deep in the social forums and Facebook that I'll be amazed if he can keep the company in business.

Thanks for the heads-up, man! That's great to know!